If you’re interested in a career in recruitment and are passionate about working as part of a team who cares about making a difference whilst providing exceptional services to clients and candidates, then join our Medacs Global Group family which contains brands such as Medacs Healthcare and Global Medics.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Medacs Global Group (MGG) is currently recruiting for a Placement Officer.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining regular contact with all assigned doctors
- Putting doctors forward for every work opportunity
- Complying with all company, statutory and quality policies and procedures
- Maintaining up to date compliant computerised records
- Developing an effective working relationship with all internal providers
- Maximising all information gathered from telephone calls with doctors relating to availability
- Monitoring all timesheets and taking responsibility for doctors to submit weekly timesheets
- Generating statistical information for weekly management reports
- Handling all candidates concerns and queries
- Actively participating in team activities
- Achieving own personal targets and objectives
If you enjoy working onsite within a fast-paced environment whilst building relationships with candidates and clients within a healthcare setting, then this role will be ideal for you to utilise your recruitment or sales experience.
When joining MGG you will have access to a range of benefits that we have on offer:
- Competitive salaries
- Flexible working with the option to work from home
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays and your birthday off
- Paid volunteering day
- Company pension and life assurance
- Wellbeing support through an Employee Assistance Programme
- A voluntary mentoring programme
- Reward and recognition quarterly awards
- Excellent induction plus ongoing training and development
- Clear career paths
We provide a range of services including staffing, managed services, staff bank, occupational health, workforce consulting, social care and homecare through our specialist brands; Medacs Healthcare, Global Medics and Litmus Workforce Solutions.
Medacs Global Group is a leading global healthcare workforce solutions provider. We provide a range of services including staffing, managed services, staff bank, occupational health, workforce consulting, social care and homecare through our specialist brands; Medacs Healthcare, Global Medics and Litmus Workforce Solutions.
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer. Therefore, we strongly encourage applications from candidates with a disability and commit to interview these candidates if their application meets the minimum criteria for the role – just tell us when applying.
To ensure you have the best experience with us, please let us know if we can make any adjustments to our application or interview process and feel free to note in your application which pronouns you use.