Who are we?
Thames Water is the UK’s largest water and wastewater company. We make a daily difference to our 15 million customers by supplying 2.6 billion litres of water through 32,000 km’s of pipes, to keep taps flowing and toilets flushing. We are an essential service and have operated throughout the Covid19 pandemic.
At Thames Water, every one of our actions, big and small, matters every day. Water is essential to daily life, and that means our business is always open.
What you will be doing
As a Water Regulations Co-ordinator, within the Water Regulations team, you’ll be responsible for the planning and scheduling of on-site audits and other visits for the Water Regulations Inspectors. You will prioritise planned and reactive work based on criticality.
This role requires a high level of communication and co-ordination skills as you will be managing multiple tasks and systems at one time. You will be responsible for ensuring that the field staff have sufficient work in schedule as well as undertaking high priority work using resource efficiently and effectively.
We’re looking for you to:
- Take ownership and prioritise effectively to deliver an efficient schedule in a high pressured and demanding environment
- Deliver exceptional customer service through an enthusiastic and positive approach, taking accountability for your role while working accurately and flexibly within a busy team
- Have excellent communication and co-ordination skills to clearly engage with the Water Regulation Inspectors, Thames Water customers and other internal teams such as Water Quality and Developer Services
- Be self-motivated, resilient, and outgoing to challenge and be assertive when necessary
- Be comfortable managing conflicting priorities whilst remaining calm under pressure
- Have excellent IT skills and be competent in using systems such as MS office, SAP, and CRM
- Be a great team player through a passionate and positive approach and working collaboratively with colleagues
What’s in it for you?
This is a great opportunity to join a highly motivated and fast-paced team within Thames Water to provide a first-class service to our customers, provide guidance and leadership to field members, promoting customer excellence as well as working alongside a variety of different internal stakeholders.
We will be holding interviews for the role w/c 9th August 2021
Our competitive salary package includes an excellent contributory pension, 24 days holiday per year increasing to 28 with the length of service and a wider benefits scheme.
We’re proud of the positive ways of working we have adopted during the pandemic. We want to create a more flexible and dynamic environment so all our colleagues can thrive. For our office-based roles we are moving to a hybrid approach where we will provide options around working from our offices, our operational sites and home dependent on role/team/individual. This will be discussed during the assessment process.
Thames Water is a unique, rewarding and diverse place to work. If you join our team, you’ll enjoy fast-tracked career opportunities, flexible working arrangements and unparalleled benefits. We’re also proud to be an equal opportunity employer, Stonewall Diversity Champion and Disability Confident Leader and we are a Times Top 50 Employer for Women.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally