Cennox UK and Ireland are looking for a Warehouse Operative to join our busy and vibrant warehouse team based in Manchester.
Cennox supports the world’s leading brands to deliver their complex projects. From nationwide installation services and technical hardware provision, to implementing security solutions, signage projects and branch transformation. Our people make it happen by taking personal responsibility and being flexible to get things done. Respect is another of our key behaviours. It means listening and promoting a positive image of Cennox. Together we show business sense by making sound decisions.
Working 40 hours per week with opportunities throughout the year for overtime both during the week and at weekends.
You will work under the day-to-day management of the Operations Supervisor, you will join with an engaging and enthusiastic personality by assisting with the operation of a thriving, fast-paced warehouse.
Some of the duties are:
- Taking delivery of goods and storing them as well as packing/wrapping goods
- Checking for damaged or missing items
- Assist with audits and corrective measures to ensure stock is accurate
- Investigating stock inaccuracies and putting measures and processes in place to prevent
- Moving stock by hand or with machines
- Loading/unloading vehicles
- Ensuring you play a part to maintain a safe working environment
- Keeping the warehouse clean, presentable, and well organised
- Previous experience within a busy warehouse environment
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy with work
- IT/PC Literate including Microsoft Office e.g., Excel
- Must be able to lift and move boxes of up to 25Kg
- Flexi/Bendi FLT Licence desirable but not essential
As a valued member of the Cennox family, you will receive:
- 9% pension scheme (combined contributions)
- 2 x salary Life Assurance
- Refer a Friend scheme
- Healthcare plan including retail discounts
- Free on-site parking at most of our locations
- Employee Assistance Programme and much more!
If this sounds like you, apply today and a member of our Recruitment Team will be in touch!
Within Cennox, we don’t just accept differences – we celebrate them, we support them, and we thrive on them for the benefit of our staff, our products, our customers, and our community. Cennox are proud to encourage suitably skilled and qualified applications from all walks of life, regardless of your personal characteristics.
As a Level 1 Disability Confident employer, we are proud to welcome applicants with disabilities, and providing you meet the minimum job requirements, we will ensure you are offered an interview and the opportunity to suggest adjustments to help you perform at your best.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally