Are you looking for a diverse role that is fun, stimulating and rewarding every day?
Creative Support is looking for a warm, reliable and proactive Waking Night Support Worker to join our friendly staff team in Blackpool, Lancashire. Here we provide quality care and support to two service users with a range of support needs including learning disabilities, autism, challenging behaviours and epilepsy.
At our vibrant services no two days will be the same as you support our service users who have varying needs. One service user likes to stay at home and has input from a multidisciplinary team. Whilst the other user loves to get out and about, he is funny with a good sense of humour! We are looking for someone with a great sense of humour and who is looking to join a friendly and energetic staff team.
Your role will include:
– Encouraging service users to engage in a range of exciting social activities both within and outside their homes,
– Developing warm and trusting relationships with service users and their families enabling them to enjoy their time at the service to the fullest,
Shifts include 8pm to 8am.
We are looking for candidates from all walks of life. No previous care experience is needed, just a passion for providing person-centred care and support and working in a bright, friendly environment! Full training is provided by our Creative Support Training Academy, as is the opportunity to work towards QCF Diploma in Health and Social Care.
Benefits of working with Creative Support:
– Free 24/7 counselling and employee support programme,
– Support to complete the nationally recognised Care Certificate,
– Competitive pay and a pension with company contribution and 28 days annual leave,
– Company paid enhanced DBS for all staff,
– All our staff are supported 24/7 by our out of hour’s on call teams
Creative Support is a passionate, inclusive, and anti-racist organisation. We are a Stonewall Diversity Champion, Disability Confident Employer who have recently received Investors in People Silver award. We actively encourage applications from candidates from all backgrounds and cultures.
We expect all applicants to Creative Support to have had at least their first Covid 19 vaccination prior to starting employment with us and to be committed to having the second vaccination within a 3 month period.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally