We are currently recruiting for an experienced Tug Driver to join our hard working and dedicated team to support our International Hub Operation based at our International Gateway in Hinckley
Your responsibilities will include;
- Movement of trailers through the confines of the yard in a safe responsible action
- Adhering to yard Health and Safety procedures and regulations
- Reporting any damage seen or that may have occurred during movements of trailers
What we’re looking for;
- The ability to work efficiently within a fast paced and pressured environment to ensure that our yard operation runs as smoothly as possible
- Have experience in a similar position
- Hold a Class 1 LGV Licence (C + E)
- A current driver CPC card
- Demonstrate the core DPD DNA values of Passion, Respect, Honesty, Flexibility, Hard Work and Accountability.
In this position you will be required to work night shifts across any 4 out of 7 days, which means you may be required to work weekends.
A full UK driving licence and CPC card will be required for this role
Your package will include a competitive salary and you will also be entitled to a competitive bonus scheme that is based on individual and company targets. As well as this you have access to some other fantastic optional benefits such as Cycle2Work Scheme, Dining Cards, Holiday trading and discounts and savings on 1000’s of retailers.
DPD is a Valuable 500 company and a Disability Confident Employer
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally