Hours: 22.5 hours per week (some flexibility on hours/days)
Come and join the team!
We are looking for an organised and confident digital engagement professional to support the delivery of digital engagement and communication activities across our services on a part-time basis.
What we are looking for
- Someone who wants to take a lead role in tenant involvement activities
- Friendly and approachable and able to increase participation in feedback surveys and events
- A good understanding of websites, portals and social media
- Passionate about how to connect with our customers and ensure that their voices are heard
- A proven track record of planning meetings, workshops and events
- Experience of working in a busy environment
- Ability to work with numbers and process information
- Engaging and self motivated
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word and Excel
What we’re offering
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (pro rata)
- Health care cashback scheme
- Employee assistance programme including free counselling and legal advice
- A supportive and friendly working environment
- Generous pension scheme
- Some flexibility with days and hours worked
Who we are
Founded in 1966 by a group of local church groups in response to the desperate need for affordable housing, Christian Action has grown into a vital local provider of accommodation in four North London boroughs. We are a diverse, fun and friendly team whose mission is to provide high quality and affordable support and services to those in housing need.
Working for us
Situated in the heart of Enfield, we have a team of 100 dedicated and knowledgeable professionals who help to deliver excellent and innovative housing and we work hard to offer a local service that makes a difference.
Welcoming to all
Christian action housing is a ‘Disability Confident Employer’, and we are committed to making our recruitment process open and fair, and we will work with individuals with a disability to make our roles accessible wherever possible. We welcome and embrace those from all faiths and none. We are an anti-racism organisation and have a zero tolerance on racism and all forms of bigotry.
Closing deadline is 19th July 2021
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally