Temporary First Line Manager Ref: SL/616
£33,189 per annum
37.5 hours per week (may be required to work some weekends, evenings and Bank Holidays)
North East Supported Living Service – Durham
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to manage a well-established Supported Living Service in the Durham area.
The role will involve maintaining the current high standards within the project and continually look to improve and develop the service. The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate supervisory skills and the ability to motivate a team.
The successful candidate will have experience of working with people with learning disabilities, and ideally a knowledge & understanding of the needs of a supported living service and/or challenging behaviours. You will also have a Level 3 in Health and Social Care. Most importantly you will be able to demonstrate respect and understanding of clients’ rights and needs, along with an understanding of the principles of supported living.
A driving licence is essential for this role.
At St Anne’s we want to reward our employees for their hard work and offer the following benefits:
- Rising annual leave after each year of service to a maximum of 33 days (including statutory holidays)
- 24 Hour Employee Assistance Programme – including free counselling sessions & support
- Cycle To Work Scheme
- Continuous opportunities for ongoing training and career development
- Flexible working opportunities (where applicable) upon successful completion of probationary period
- Discounted personal mobile phone plan
- Discounted income protection scheme
- Free Life Assurance Cover
- Free parking at most sites
Closing Date: 17th June 2021
We want people from underrepresented groups such as disabled, Black and Minority Ethnic (BAME), Lesbian, Gay, Bi and Trans (LGBT+) communities to succeed at St Anne’s and our policies and procedures ensure that this can happen. Read more about our approach to diversity and inclusion here
St Anne's is a Disability Confident employer. We are actively working to recruit and retain people with disabilities and long term health conditions in to our work force. If you are an applicant who has a disability, you will be offered an interview if you meet the essential criteria for the job
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally