FitzRoy Residential Support Services in Malvern provides care & support for young residents with learning difficulties and autism. We are seeking exceptional new Support Workers to join our friendly team – could this be you?
- Full Time (37.5 hours per week)
- Set day rate of £9.36 per hour (with enhancements for overtime)
- To include early/mid/late and weekend shifts
- Driver preferred although not essential
What we offer:
- No social care experience required – we provide full training
- 30 days holiday inc Bank Holidays – increasing with service.
- Free membership of our Health Cash Back Scheme for you and your family – claim back money on services such as Dental, Optical, Chiropractor and many more.
- An Employee Assistance programme which includes virtual GPs, Legal advice and more.
- We will pay for your Blue light card
- Paid DBS and Update Service
- Enhanced overtime payments
- Loyalty awards and life assurance
- Perkbox shopping discounts
A support worker’s day is varied, and flexibility is required. You will be providing care and support individually tailored to the needs and wishes of people with learning disabilities. You will identify and work together to achieve their goals, enabling choice and control over their lives. You will also be expected to carry out everyday tasks including personal care, taking part in a range of interests and activities that make up a healthy, well balanced and fulfilling lifestyle.
Our vaccination requirements
Please note that this is a role where you will be responsible for the care of vulnerable adults. As a regulated care provider, we require you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to undertake this role. We will ask for evidence of your vaccination record if you are offered a role with us.
Equal opportunities statement
FitzRoy is an equal opportunities employer, and we participate in the disability confident scheme. We are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on any grounds which cannot be shown to be justifiable.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally