Support Worker / Care Assistant Female Portsmouth – Cosham Orkney – PO6
We are looking for female Support Workers in Portsmouth who share our values and are committed to support people to live the life they want. In Orkney, we support nine ladies in their own home aged in their 20's – 60's who are really active and enjoy a range of activities. The ladies we support enjoying going out to the local shops, going on walks, playing game, doing puzzles, attending clubs and night clubs events, going to the theatre, swimming, attending day services or going to work. You will assist with personal care, promote and encouraging independence, maintaining relationships with family and friends, accessing health care services, liaising with other professionals and get involved with all activities they enjoy doing. You will work within a team and lone work at times, ensuring all required tasks, support plans and medication records are kept up to date. You will use tablets and laptops to read and complete daily support records, team communication notes, access emails and record completion of health and safety compliance tasks.
Shift Patterns – These can vary and work around the people we supports needs. Example – 7am – 3pm / 2:30pm – 10pm / alternate weekends / wake nights (You must be able to work a variation of these shifts)
For further information, please contact Kathy Mcghee on 07392867098 or Hannah on 07387 414782.
"Gender is considered to be a genuine occupational requirement in accordance with paragraph 1 of Schedule 9 of the Equality Act 2010."
Dimensions is proud to be one of very few social care organisations that are members of the Great Places To Work programme 2019 – 2021.
A full list of rewards can be found in the job description attached
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy – Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application, please contact the Resourcing Consultant Team on 03003039150.
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally