Support Worker – Female Bournemouth Part time 25 hours a week Full drivers licence required
We are recruiting for Support Workers to support a lady in her 40s who has a very cheeky sense of humour. She has a great sense of fun and strong personality and a very supportive family. She likes music, sounds and being involved with nature – going on long walks and visiting beaches. Although she's mobile, she does use a wheelchair when out in the community. She has epilepsy, high level of health needs therefore requires support with personal care and medication.
She has 1:1 support and the shifts are variable through out the week and tend to be Saturday 2:15pm – 10pm, Sleep In and then 7am – 2:30pm. This will be discussed at pre-screen / Interview.
"Gender is considered to be a genuine occupational requirement in accordance with paragraph 1 of Schedule 9 of the Equality Act 2010"
For further information, please contact Megan on 07771344608.
We are passionate about investing in your training and career development. Our training covers essential skills and knowledge to provide support in line with the Care Certificate.
Alongside our generous benefits package, we give you:
- Training Programme including Care Certificate – delivered by Skills for Care endorsed ‘’Centre of Excellence’’
- Access to Level 2 Adult Care Worker Apprenticeship worth over £3,000.
- Career development opportunities with access to our award winning Aspire programme
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme with a 24/7 helpline for advise
- Employee wellbeing strategy and listening network promoting mental health support.
A full list of rewards can be found in the job description attached.
“Other organisations may call this role Community Support Worker, Residential Support Worker, Care Worker, Care Assistant, Social Care Worker, Social Care Assistant or, Bank HCA, Healthcare Assistant or Carer.”
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role and if applicable an overseas DBS check, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As disability confident leaders, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy – Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application, please contact the Resourcing Consultant Team on 03003039150.
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally