Location; Keynsham, Bristol
Salary: £9.50 per hour plus £37 per night for sleep-in shifts.
Full time (37.5 hours per week)
Full Training & Qualifications provided
We are looking for compassionate Support Workers to provide person-centred support in the Keynsham area. We support 3 ladies and 6 gentlemen in a registered care home. We support them with indoor activities such as baking, cooking, puzzles, video -chats, movie nights, pamper days and arts & crafts. We also take them to their health appointments, visiting family & friends, super market shopping and going out for walks.
We are passionate about investing in your training and career development. Our training covers essential skills and knowledge to provide support in line with the Care Certificate. Alongside our excellent training & qualifications programme, we also offer:
- Training time paid for
- Close-knit supportive team with excellent internal communication and regular team meetings
- Wellness programme
- No uniform and work in one location that helps you build meaningful working relationships
- Free enhanced DBS check
- Work place pension
- Access to award winning Aspire career development programme
- Employee recognition awards
- Upto 35 days annual leave
- Monthly pay on a set date
- £200 Recommend a friend bonus
- Paid shadow shifts
- Free monthly review, appraisals and feedback
A full list of rewards can be found in the job description attached.
If being a Support Worker sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. The attached job description, person specification and additional information will provide you with lots of information on the role and Dimensions. To apply it couldn’t be simpler – just click on the button below to complete the application process.
Alternatively, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role and if applicable an overseas DBS check, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy – Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application in one of our offices using assistive technology.
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally