£9.20 per hour
Permanent / Full time, part time or relief roles available
Why join us?
- 30 days annual leave pro-rata (including bank holidays) and if that wasn’t enough we increase it by a day a year
- All work and no play is not fun, You can save with discounts off your favourite shops, restaurants and great days out
- Getting to work is an expensive business, save 50% towards the cost of learning to drive (30 driving lessons, one theory and one practical test included). Once you’re on the road, you can enjoy our 10% discount at Halfords perk!
- Whether you're buying your first home, moving house, purchasing a property to let, or re-mortgaging for a better deal, we can help you save money (Fee-Free Impartial Mortgage Advice)
- A 24 Hour Employee Assistance Programme for you and your family members.
- Long Service Awards, Life Assurance and Pension scheme.
- Great Induction and training opportunities including the Care Certificate, and Diploma in Health & Social Care.
- Dimensions is proud to be one of the very few social care organisations that are members of the Great Places To Work programme 2021.
About our services:
We are looking for enthusiastic Support Workers to join our team in Haverhill, Suffolk. No two days will be the same/ every day is different here! You would be working in a 24/7 Supported living service with a friendly and outgoing team who works flexibly on a rota.
If you're looking for job satisfaction, apply to work in this service now! You will be supporting adults with learning disability and/or autism to various activities such as swimming, dance lessons, cooking, going out for lunch, seeing friends, watching films, going to the theatre, visiting the seaside and garden centres.
Some of the people we support are wheelchair users and due to some health needs require support with personal care.
Shift patterns will vary weekly and work around the people we support including 7am -3pm/2pm – 10pm/ waking nights and alternate weekends (to be discussed at interview).
A full UK driving licence would be beneficial for your application but not essential for the right candidate.
We can't wait to hear from you!
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As disability confident leaders, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy – Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application in one of our offices using assistive technology.
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally