Are you looking to work as part of a team of key workers in the field of Social Care, supporting the valuable work of the NHS through a front line worker role in a Registered Care Home in Ulverston? Are you aware of how rewarding this work can be? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Creative Support is a non-profit organisation which provides high-quality person-centred social care services. Our Ulverston care home provides bespoke, person-centred support to six adults with learning disabilities and complex needs.
Who we are looking for in our Support Worker roles:
• People who are warm, energetic and motivated to engage individuals in high-quality community activities that meet their needs and preferences
• Someone who can work well as part of a team, contribute to ideas and learn from others
• Individuals who are motivated and willing to go that extra mile for the people we support
• Those who have the right values to work in a person-centred way
• People who are flexible and responsive, able to work early and late shifts, including weekends and some Bank Holidays.
You will have the opportunity to undertake the role of key worker / co-worker to support service users and their support circle to enjoy a healthy and happy life while identifying and achieving goals and aspirations.
You will actively embrace all aspects of your role as a Support Worker, including supporting individuals with personal care and domestic tasks as well as community activities. The willingness to support people who can express their needs through behaviours which can be seen as challenging is essential.
We are looking for people who have a positive outlook on life and the creativity to support the people within our Ulverston service to enjoy an enriched and fulfilling lifestyle.
Previous experience as a Support Worker is not essential. We encourage people with the right values and passion to apply to make a valuable contribution to the quality of people’s lives. Being a car driver is preferred but not essential.
As an employee of Creative Support we offer you…
• Flexible Hours
• A wide range of training courses both on line and in the classroom including bespoke training in Positive Behavioural Support, QCF Diploma’s in Health and Social Care.
• Free life assurance
• Pension with company contribution
• A range of employee discounts
Creative Support is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to delivering local high-quality care through a well-established and supported local workforce.
Creative Support is a passionate, inclusive, and anti-racist organisation. We are a Stonewall Diversity Champion, Disability Confident Employer who have recently received Investors in People Silver award. We actively encourage applications from candidates from all backgrounds and cultures.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally