Are you experienced in managing the performance of multiple contracts/clients?
Would you like to work in a role that makes a genuine positive impact on people and their communities?
Consider the role of Supply Chain Executive at Reed in Partnership!
We are on a mission to be the partner of choice for developing people and their communities. Reed in Partnership is a public service provider specialising in skills training for the long-term unemployed, increasing employment opportunities by working with employers and providing youth services.
What is the role about?
As the Supply Chain Executive, you will support the Supply Chain Manager in the implementation and ongoing management of Reed in Partnership’s Subcontractors and paid partners. You will act as a central point of contact within the Kent region for providers and subcontractors, building a professional, trusting and successful relationship with our subcontractors and paid partners.
Your main responsibilities would include:
- Supporting Subcontractors with process and systems queries.
- Providing regular performance updates as well as ensuring that Subcontractors are compliant in delivery.
- Administrative assistance to the Supply Chain Manager, such as audit preparation, minute taking and the completion of Health & Safety assessments at Subcontractor delivery sites.
What’s in it for you?
Alongside a generous base salary, you will have access to our wider career development framework and payment progression plans. With the chance to dramatically make a difference to the local community, this role offers immense job satisfaction.
Required skills & experience
- Experience of managing performance improvement in an operational delivery business environment
- Ability to performance manage multiple contracts/clients
- Experience of conflict management and ongoing dispute resolution.
- A minimum of 2 A-Levels or an equivalent Level 3 Diploma.
- GCSE English Language at a minimum of a Grade B (or equivalent Level 2 qualification). OR achievement of a Level 2 in Literacy Assessment at interview stage.
Desirable skills and experience
- Previous experience in Public Sector programmes.
- Awareness of and interest in the Welfare to Work industry.
- Previous experience of multi-site and national business to business account, contract or client management experience.
Disability Confident Commitment
We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We offer an interview to disabled candidates who meet the minimum criteria.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally