We have an exciting opportunity for a motivated, enthusiastic individual to join our Therapies and In-Patient Unit team (IPU) as a Band 6 Physiotherapist.
Our ideal candidate will have post-graduate experience of ward-based care, and able to use core physiotherapy skills to promote enablement, rehabilitative palliative care and maximise the functional ability of people with life-limiting illnesses.
You will work independently with the support of the Professional Lead – Therapies and other members of the Therapy Department. You will work primarily in our Wellbeing Centre, and also in our In-Patient Unit. You will work within defined protocols to facilitate and provide high quality specialist Physiotherapy input.
As well as joining an organisation where you will be able to make a difference for our patients and their families, some of our employee benefits include:
- 27 days’ annual leave, plus recognised public holidays – rising to 29 days after 5 years’ service and 33 days after 10 years’ service (pro rata for part time)
- Educational and professional development opportunities (education team on site)
- Free onsite parking
- Regular clinical supervision
- Subsidised meals at onsite canteen
- Employee Assistance Programme – promoting staff wellbeing
- Access to blue light card discount
- IPU- good nurse to patient ratio, single rooms, doctors based on ward during working hours
- Access to Pension Scheme
- In – house laundry of uniforms, plus excellent changing
- facilities (with showers)
- Wellbeing – We provide a programme of activities, opportunities and guidance to inspire and support our employees to live a healthy life, at home and at work.
If you want to be part of this outstanding multi-professional team then do not hesitate to contact us.
For further enquiries please contact Sarah Scoble, Clinical Lead – Therapies and Day Services via e-mail: [email protected]
At Princess Alice Hospice we are passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that values diversity. We are fully committed to equality of opportunities, and we warmly welcome applications from all backgrounds and cultures.
We are signed up to the Disability Confident scheme and we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy. We are a place where you can be you.
Please visit our Privacy Notices section to understand and be aware of how we use the data you provide to us.
All of our vacancies except from retail are subject to a relevant DBS check.
We are particularly keen to see applications from male and black and minority ethnic candidates, as they are currently underrepresented in our organisation.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally