Does consumer behaviour intrigue you? Do you love innovative technology products, research, content, marketing and representing the consumer voice? If you enjoy gathering insights and presenting content strategies that drive sales and enhance tech brands then this position was made for you. As a Senior Strategic Planner, you’ll contribute to content strategy and CRM communications for a global tech leader renowned for their user-centric Internet services and products including search. You'll research, concept, and influence customer-facing product communications. You will own and manage the content pipeline and collaborate with Hawkeye’s creative and analytics teams to ensure content aligns with client goals. Your thinking will be instrumental in driving ongoing customer engagement, supporting feature releases, launches and increasing usage rates for a top tech product.
- Harmonize audience intelligence, competitive insights and industry trends into impactful strategic opportunities and recommendations for clients.
- Own the development of creative briefs that inspire new campaigns and CRM communication that will resonate with product users.
- Conduct secondary research to examine client industries, track competition and provide insights for product communications.
- Monitor client product roadmaps to plan email marketing that incorporate relevant news for current and prospective users.
- Analyze consumer data and marketing analytics to identify key insights and create insight driven strategies that capitalize on key opportunities for the client.
- Present insights, concepts and strategies to clients in partnership with Hawkeye account and creative teams.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 6+ years of marketing experience
- Experience in planning for digital marketing, content strategy, branding or advertising
- Ability to synthesize insights from various sources to create an actionable point of view
- Outstanding analytical, writing, editing, proofreading and presentation skills
- Polished professional with strong communication skills
- Excellent time management, organization and prioritization abilities
- Previous agency, client-facing experience preferred
Great people deserve great benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. In addition to a fun, flexible, supportive, and engaging work environment, Hawks have access to a variety of benefits and perks including:
- Competitive salaries, flexible working options, and opportunities for career advancement
- 25+ days annual leave
- An awesome office at Publicis Groupe HQ in central London* with onsite cafe, pub, gym, cycle storage, free breakfast, snacks, magazines, and subsidised lunches
- Christmas and Summer parties, monthly happy hours, and social activities (quiz nights, softball, birthdays)
- Exclusive access to thought leadership, professional development, and global career opportunities via Publicis’s worldwide employee network, Marcel
- A comprehensive learning and development program
- Opportunities to engage, give back, and grow via our Business Resource Groups, volunteer opportunities, and mentor programme
- Private medical, life insurance, and income protection cover
- Employee assistance, self-care, and wellbeing support
- Pension scheme
- Referral bonus and new business bonus schemes
- Cycle-to-work and season ticket loans
* We’re currently working from home, but we’ll make sure you have everything you need to get off to a successful start, including a laptop and lots of facetime with your new colleagues.
Conditions of Employment
Hawkeye is a Publicis Groupe agency and has been selected as a Drum Marketing Awards finalist for Marketing Agency of the Year and Diversity and Inclusion Company of the Year. We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Publicis UK is a signatory of the BITC Race at Work Charter and is a Disability Confident Committed employer.
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks and verification that applicants are legally authorized to work in the country they are being hired in.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally