We are looking for an experienced Senior Marketing Executive with a strategic vision to join a well-managed, growing and ambitious team in award winning company and a company recognised for employee engagement and wellbeing.
The Senior Marketing Executive will be passionate about marketing and will have an abundance of ideas for building efficient strategies, cultivating customer interest and will help facilitate their 5-year growth plan.
The Senior Marketing Executive will:
· coordinate the design and delivery of all marketing activities with the aim of positioning our client as the preferred solution for their client’s needs.
· develop marketing strategies and creative campaigns including coordination of video interviews and case studies, creating content for the website and social media, optimising SEO, coordinating advertising campaigns, generating positive PR, developing internal and external newsletters and liaising with the Designer to produce marketing literature and collateral.
· Work with the sales and wider marketing team to create marketing and communications campaigns
• Regularly interact with the sales team to receive and report on information based on marketing-leads generated and converted
• Track marketing investment and ROI
Key Experience needed for the Senior Marketing Executive role includes:
· Impressive, demonstrable track record and skills/experience gained within a similar position(s), at a similar level
· BSc/BA in marketing, business or relevant discipline
· Sound knowledge of modern marketing techniques and best practices
· Thorough understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods
· Proficient in MS Office and marketing software (e.g. CRM)
· Familiarity with social media and web analytics
· Demonstrable content creation and copy writing
Employment Benefits for the Senior Marketing Executive are:
· Up to £30,000 annual salary
· 32/33 days annual leave including contractual 28 days inc Christmas shutdown and day off for Birthday
· Employer pension contribution
· Laptop/mobile phone
· Triannual ‘Great Days’
· Monthly 1 to 1 meeting with your line manager
· Monthly & Annual Awards
· Disability Confident Provider
· Daily relax time (30 minutes)
· Employee Assistance Programme offering counselling support and advice from day 1 of employment
· Healthy Workstation Allowance up to £150
· Annual wellbeing meeting with your line manager’s manager
· Employee Mental Health & Wellbeing Group
· Employee Mental Health Champions
· Flexible/home working encouraged
· Cycle to work scheme
For immediate consideration to this fantastic role please send your CV in today.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally