A specialist research agency working across entertainment, toys & games and media has put out the call. Are you a quantitative researcher willing to answer?
London-based with a flexible approach to working, the client conducts compelling, award winning research that drives insights into kids, family & youth audiences. This in-house research is striking the match on conversations that set the agenda within the industry, and they are looking for a Senior Insight Executive with a passion to bring their value & expertise to a range of established clients.
As Senior Insight Executive you will apply your quantitative expertise to a range of projects, providing support on qualitative studies when needed. You will be developing your client-facing skills as you help them uncover key insights to inform their business decisions. You will get exposure to the entire life cycle of a project, from planning, to data collection, data analysis and debriefing, developing your project management capability.
Key Duties Include:
- As Senior Insight Executive you will be responsible for the set-up, execution, and delivery of projects from inception to completion
- Writing questionnaires, managing the projects through the fieldwork process (via a Project Manager), checking data and providing your clients with regular updates
- Writing reports that showcase the practical insights, with senior support
- You will ensure projects deliverables are kept to time & budget requirements
- Supporting project teams and provide direction for junior staff
- Good understanding of the quantitative/qualitative research process
- You enjoy working with colleagues to create the best results, as well as being able to work independently
- You enjoy extracting insights to create a compelling story for your clients
- You are a strong communicator with an eye for detail
If you feel this opportunity is an exciting and appropriate next step for your market research career, apply now!
We Are Aspire Ltd are a Disability Confident Commited employer
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally