Restart Advisor Trainer – West London
London – Full Time / Permanent
Starting at £28,000
Restart Advisor – Trainer
The Trainer is a pivotal role in supporting our participants who have been out of work for at least 12 months, to find sustainable employment.
The Trainer will deliver to groups of participants, ensuring they are supported and challenged appropriately to move towards lasting and meaningful employment with the right skills and knowledge in interview skills, confidence in work etc. The right person will have experience in delivering courses, workshops or training.
As the Restart Advisor – Trainer, you will:
- Build effective and positive relationships with participants, working collaboratively, and challenging them to identify and overcome any potential barriers preventing them from returning to work.
- Providing job search support, guiding participants to register on appropriate jobs boards and ensuring their digital profiles are up to date and visible to employers.
- Supporting participants in preparing for job interviews, conducting mock interviews and assessment activity by running workshops and training provided.
- Meet all monthly performance targets and Key Performance Indicators.
- Adding value to the overall participant journey by delivering employability skill interventions, e.g. interviewing, creating a CV, job searching, building resilience.
As our Restart Advisor – Trainer, you will have:
- Experience of working in a fast paced, evolving environment with the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- A background of delivering interventions/workshops/training in a 1-2-1 and group work/classroom environment.
- Experience of working in a performance target driven environment
- An adept communicator with the ability to persuade, influence and listen to others.
- Able to effectively network to build and maintain effective relationships internally and externally.
- High level digital literacy skills, and data accuracy skills, including strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and web-based communication technologies.
Some Travel will be required across the London region.
As an Ingeus employee, you will have access to a range of benefits including:
- Flexible working options available
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Life insurance
- Private medical care
- Company pension
- Online discount shopping
- Additional leave for personal development and community volunteering
- The opportunity to buy extra perks such as extra annual leave, critical illness cover, dental insurance, discounted gym membership, wellbeing services and more.
Part of international human services provider, APM Group, Ingeus is all about people and our mission is to enable better lives. We specialise in creating and delivering employment, health, justice, and youth services. Every day our teams across the UK help people improve their employment, skills, and wellbeing. We’re purpose-led, passionate and proud to work with our colleagues, customers and communities to drive social change.
At Ingeus, we value diversity and inclusion and actively encourage applications from everyone, including those that are underrepresented in our workforce. We promote equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment, including a positive working environment. We are a Disability Confident Leader, a Mindful Employer, a Stonewall Champion, and we’re committed to the Armed Forces Covenant.
26 Nov 2021
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally