Do you have a passion for social & market research, and are seeking an opportunity to work for an established, independent agency?
Our client is a full-service research agency, based in a fantastic London location, offering long-term flexible working. They boast open plan, modern offices, an excellent training and development programme and a friendly, professional working environment. They have a strong client base across both public and private sectors and offer the opportunity to work on interesting and meaningful research projects.
Continuing through a period of sustained growth, they are now looking to expand the team and bring on board a Research Manager to work across a range of quantitative and qualitative projects.
As a Research Manager, you will have the opportunity to lead on client relationships, acting as first point of contact for all agreed projects. You will be responsible for ensuring the smooth day-to-day running of research projects, providing regular updates and building up strong client relationships. A key part of your role will be to development a deep understanding of what you clients do and how research can drive decisions and change.
Key Duties include
- Organising and having input into internal kick-off meetings
- Supervising and delegating tasks to RE/SREs on a job-by-job basis, providing guidance and support where needed
- Designing questionnaires and topic guides
- Monitoring fieldwork progress and troubleshooting any potential issues
- Carrying out any qualitative fieldwork, as required
- Producing analysis specifications, checking data tables and pulling out key messages to go into reports and presentations
- Attending presentations to clients, co-presenting with your Directors
- Ideally educated to degree level, or equivalent
- As Research Manager you will have a solid background in quantitative research (qualitative experience would be an advantage), with experience in writing questionnaires, checking data and writing research reports
- Experience in social and public sector research
- Strong working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SPSS
An exciting role for someone who has a passion for social research and wants to work in a company that offers varied and interesting work. Would it be an appropriate next step in your research career? Apply today!
We Are Aspire Ltd are a Disability Confident Commited employer
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally