Creative Support is a national, fast growing not-for-profit organisation providing support to individuals with a wide range of care needs. We are currently looking for Support Workers to join our Relief team near Bromham, Bedfordshire.
We are recruiting Support Workers to join an established team of staff supporting people with a learning disability to enjoy an excellent quality of life in our Residential Care Service in Bromham, Bedford. If you would like the rewarding role of working with people who have learning disabilities to achieve their life goals and join the local community (subject to COVID-restrictions) then we would love to hear from you.
Support Worker Duties:
• Providing respectful and dignified personal care,
• Medication administration,
• Ability to work flexibly in shifts including weekends and bank holiday,
• Supporting service users with the activities they enjoy, such as bowling and going on walks around the Bedford area,
• Collaborating with colleagues, families and involved professionals to ensure a coordinated and consistent service.
Previous experience is essential for this role, as is a ‘can-do approach’, person-centered values, energy and commitment. You will need good verbal and written communication skills and the ability to develop good quality support plans
Creative Support is a passionate, inclusive, and anti-racist organisation. We are a Stonewall Diversity Champion, Disability Confident Employer who have recently received Investors in People Silver award. We actively encourage applications from candidates from all backgrounds and cultures.
We expect all applicants to Creative Support to have had at least their first Covid 19 vaccination prior to starting employment with us and to be committed to having the second vaccination within a 3 month period.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally