We have an exciting opportunity for a Registered Veterinary Nurse to join our friendly and supportive team. The position allows you to utilise your skills through a variety of roles including theatre nursing, hospital nursing, radiography, laboratory and nurse clinics. The role is 5 days per week with shifts rotating between 8.30-5, 9-6 and 10-7, 1 Saturday morning in 4 and no out of hours.
We are a busy small animal practice in South Wales. Our facilities include digital radiography, dental x-rays, ultrasound, endoscopes and laser therapy. We are RCVS approved, ISFM Silver Cat Friendly and a nurse training practice. We have a supportive team of 12 vets, 9 nursing team and 5 receptionists. Our vets include a medicine certificate holder and another with an interest in orthopaedic surgery. We have two nurse clinical coaches and encourage and support CPD for all our clinical staff.
We are looking for a hardworking, enthusiastic veterinary nurse or VCA (or equivalent). You will ideally have at least 1 year experience in practice and hold a minimum of a level 2 veterinary nursing assistant diploma (or equivalent).
Benefits (subject to pro rata)
• 4 weeks paid holiday not including bank holidays
• 3 days paid CPD leave (RVN only)
• £550 CPD allowance per annum (RVN only)
• RCVS Membership paid
• Service based holiday entitlement increases
• VDS cover
• Enhanced maternity, adoption, shared parental leave and surrogacy pay
• Enhanced paternity pay
• Birthday leave
• Discounted veterinary fees
• My Benefits – various discounts including retail & gym memberships
• Cycle to Work scheme
• CPD/training support
• Paid bereavement leave
• Employee opinion survey
• Free uniform in a number of roles
• Annual pay reviews
• Social events
• Academy & Leadership courses
• Focus on employee wellbeing
• Relocation packages
• Career progression opportunities
• Free flu jabs
As a BAME and LGBT+ inclusive employer, we are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups. As a Disability Confident Employer we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long term health conditions, and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally