For more information on the role, please contact Raveena Landa
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: 07920 250 679
Find your place with us and help change lives.
We are one of the largest learning disability charities in the UK, supporting over 2,500 people through our friendly, supportive, creative and diverse teams.
About the role
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced leader to join us as a Regional Manager to shape our services and develop and lead the region to success. You will be covering the Kent area only.
Your responsibilities will include:
- The management and development of services within Edenbridge
- Raising the profile and working standards to ensure that Hft is the leading provider of learning disability services
- You will become a champion of our support model, Fusion, and ensure the model is used to optimise the delivery of high quality, personalised services.
Reporting to the Divisional Director, you will be part of Hft’s senior operational management team.
You will need to be skilled in supporting people with complex needs and with knowledge and experience of negotiating and building relationships with Local Authorities and other external agencies. You must have a proven track record of managing significant budgets in a tight financial climate. Strong communication skills are essential with the awareness and sensitivity of dealing with the issues surrounding a changing organisation. You must be able to demonstrate strong leadership skills, including managing motivating and coaching experienced managers. You will be responsible for a geographical region including new growth and development of existing services. This is a pivotal role with the scope to shape and contribute to the working of the wider Divisional Management team.
A full UK driving licence is essential and you must be qualified to a Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care or equivalent. You will also need experience and up to date knowledge of the learning disability sector.
What we offer
We offer a range of benefits and career development opportunities. We’ll give you a comprehensive induction, full training and support along the way. With Investors in People and Skills for Care accreditation we are committed to investing in our teams to ensure they have the specialist skills they need.
- Access to the Hft Plus benefits package, which includes a great number of discounts and rewards across shops, restaurants, gym membership and days out; but also an Employee Assistance Programme, with telephone and face-to-face support options.
- Access to award winning training and development – Hft is one of only four charities to have achieved the Skills for Care ‘Centre of Excellence’ provider status
- Annual staff award scheme – The Fusion Awards, and peer recognition through our GEM awards programme
- 20 days holiday (plus 8 bank holidays) increasing to 25 days after a year of employment (pro rata for part time staff)
- A contributory pension scheme & life assurance
- Free DBS Check
Join us and help change lives.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Hft’s usual terms and conditions apply.
Hft is committed to equal opportunities and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. As a Disability Confident Employer, Hft is helping to ensure that disabled people have the same opportunities to fulfil their potential and realise their aspirations that people without disabilities do.
Successful applicants will need to undertake an enhanced disclosure check against the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). Having a criminal record may not bar you from employment.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally