SHOCKINGLY GOOD BENEFIT’S PACKAGE! BE PART OF A COMPANY YOU CAN’T HELP BUT LOVE!
Looking to transition into an internal recruiter position?
Looking for a change?
Looking for the next step in your career?
HAVE YOU GOT WHAT IT TAKES?
Drive, emotional intelligence, resilience, confidence, passion and incredible rapport building skills?
Do you have 3+ year’s experience as a Recruiter, who can DELIVER!
THEN WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR – APPLY NOW!
JOB ROLE: Recruitment Partner
JOB TYPE: Flexible – currently fully remote. Intention to be hybrid and office based.
SALARY: £33,000 – £44,000* Depending on experience
- Owning the full recruitment cycle, finding high quality candidates through an inclusive hiring process which supports and fulfils our company recruitment and promotion policy.
- Using expertise and knowledge to help define the right strategy to attract and hire the best talent for each role, agreeing well thought through plans for all roles, seeking support from the Head of Recruitment where there are negotiations, concerns or complex situations to work through. Understanding when and where to flag issues and concerns.
- Establishing strong relationships with hiring managers in dedicated business areas: understanding, supporting and anticipating the recruitment needs of the team, influencing and challenging where needed, building a reputation as a knowledgeable and adept recruiter, able to adapt and flex approach for differing roles, teams and candidates.
- Guiding and advising managers to recruit the best talent inclusively, starting all recruitment activity with a robust and high quality job briefing meeting so as to define requirements, including essential criteria, and agree an end to end recruitment plan including advertising strategy.
- Building understanding of the key business areas, teams, roles and skills so as to deeply understand and anticipate the team’s needs and hiring requirements.
- Collaborating closely with HR Generalists to understand the needs of the business, working together to ensure a joined-up approach and to find solutions (including at negotiation stage) so that hiring managers receive a connected and seamless service, especially in challenging recruitment scenarios.
- Understanding relevant legal frameworks such as positive action and positive discrimination, for example.
- Implementing diversity slates and Disability Confident Scheme, ensuring processes are followed, data analysed and maintained and hiring managers supported (and challenged where appropriate).
- Acting as an ambassador for the company, offering a human, helpful and open approach and experience which serves to build trust and inspire candidates (both internal and external) which strengthens the brand and puts the candidate experience at the heart.
- Working in collaboration with the recruitment team, sharing ideas and offering support, providing cover where necessary.
- Drafting and posting inclusive, inspiring and well-crafted job adverts aligned with our employer brand, incorporating gender-neutral phrasing, ensuring that application questions are open and inclusive, with agreed criteria about how to assess answers.
- Implementing advertising strategy, posting vacancies internally and to agreed job boards accurately and in a timely manner.
- Building an understanding of the market, knowing where to target potential talent, creating market maps to build talent banks, using the tools (EG Linked-In) available.
- Actively source passive external candidates using sites such as Linked-In, twitter and Facebook and creating effective In Mails.
- Offering constructive and considered feedback with candidates, supporting managers to share or deliver this feedback.
- Understanding the functionality and utilising our Applicant Tracking system (ATS) to gather and monitor data, including interviews, turn downs and offers made.
- Accurately recording Recruitment data and using this data to build insight and improve our hiring approach and decisions.
- Screening applications and shortlisting candidates through inclusive selection methods, managing booking of phone, virtual and face to face interviews, conducting interviews where required.
- Understanding when agency support could be required, and flagging and agreeing the best approach with the Head of Recruitment.
- Evolving approach and work as new ideas, materials and guidance are developed, particularly by the Talent Acquisition team. Supporting on projects, where required.
- Supporting, or leading, on projects and initiatives where agreed.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally