ABOUT THE ROLE
Medacs Global Group – Medacs Healthcare is currently recruiting for a Recruitment Administrator to assist our Nursing division on a fixed term 6 month contract basis.
You will be processing all documentation received and supporting the Sales Consultants to enable the booking of compliant Nurses into roles.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with the end-to-end recruitment services for the placement of clinically qualified and compliant candidates
- Coordinating the candidate introduction, recruitment and confirmation for a vacancy/booking
- Contacting confirmed candidates to advise them of assignment details and confirm their commitment to provide any outstanding compliance requirements by the start date of the booking
- Creating, updating and maintaining all associated records so that all information is current and accurate in accordance with the company’s standard business process and user manuals
- Assisting with incoming calls and distributing as necessary
- Pro-actively ensuring that compliance processes are conducted in a timely manner prior to expiry
- Fully understanding the requirements for processing compliance and be able to communicate that to internal and external stakeholders
- Processing documentation in line with procedures
- Assisting with collation of documentation for audits as and when required
- Ensuring internal systems are updated with all updates regarding documentation
- Engaging with internal and external stakeholders to ensure high quality and delivery of service is maintained at all times
Coming from a previous procedure driven administrative role with agency recruitment, payroll or healthcare experience very desirable.
Medacs Global Group is a global leading healthcare staffing company providing healthcare recruitment expertise to both the public and private sectors. Medacs is part of the Impellam Group a leading global Talent Acquisition and Managed Workforce Solutions provider. Clients across the world trust us to deliver Managed Services and Specialist Staffing in the UK, North America, Australasia, the Middle East and Europe. Working with them are 2,600 Impellam people, bringing a wealth of expertise through our 14 market-leading brands.
We genuinely care about creating a diverse and inclusive team, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because we know it makes us a stronger, better business. At Medacs Global Group, we are searching for people that share our excitement and passion for what we do, and we will continue to grow our teams with brilliant people from all different backgrounds, perspectives and experiences, celebrating our differences and knowing that collectively we make the difference.
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer. Therefore we strongly encourage applications from candidates with a disability and commit to interview these candidates if their application meets the minimum criteria for the role – just tell us when applying.
To ensure you have the best experience with us, please let us know if we can make any adjustments to our application or interview process and feel free to note in your application which pronouns you use.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally