DWP, ESFA, PAT, CCS, Audit. Do you speak our language? Are these terms familiar. If so, this could be your chance to further your career and join our growing team. We are looking for two experienced Quality Officers to lead with supporting the quality and compliance function our supply chain partners on our government funded programmes within the South West area of England and the post to be London based.
You will be responsible for maintaining up to date Due Diligence on specific contracts, create and review policies/ processes and manage the feedback process for our end users. You will also help to establish, manage and monitor DWP customer service standards, processes, communications, training and systems to ensure all responsibilities associated with Twin’s Reducing Parental conflict contract.
- Work to defined key objectives set by the Head of Quality and Compliance to support the business
- Ensure all quality standards activities contributes to meeting the objectives of the business
- Support the Head of Quality and Compliance and Contract Managers effectively to ensure robust assessment, verification processes and adherence are in place across the business
- Support with quality and compliance assurance visits with Twin’s subcontractors
- Support the Twin’s nominee during Ofsted Inspections, ESF audits & DWP audits
- Support/manage all other relevant Quality Standards certification e.g. PAT, Matrix, Merlin, Disability in Confident, to ensure contractual/legislative and regulatory requirements
- Monitor and maintain the quality of IAG
- Monitor Supply Chain Partners via the Supply Chain Management Framework
- To support the Head of Quality and Compliance in the management of the Employer, Partner and Learner surveys nationally, ensuring corrective actions are put in place
- Work closely with the Head of Quality and Compliance to ensure they are proficient in quality service standards
- Regularly review own performance against core values and competencies
- Own and manage allocated internal/external customer relationships
- Support the Head of Quality and Compliance and Contract Managers to develop and implement Best In-Class operational service standards excellence utilising SAR/QIP/EIF and Quality cycle and deployment
- Facilitate creative idea generation for improvement to processes and systems across the business
- Work with various internal teams to understand requirements and support as appropriate
- Requirement for significant travel across a geographical diverse business
- Carry out checks and preparations for periodic DWP internal/ external audits
- Produce reports identify potential risks to the business for the Head of Quality and Compliance
- Attend Steering Group meetings and progress actions from these meetings
- Create and review internal quality polices and processes
Skills and Experience
- Proven experience in working on either a ESF or DWP contract – essential
- Proven experience in a quality role – essential
- A quality qualification – essential
- Proven ability to identify areas for quality service improvement opportunities
- Experience of supporting Ofsted and company quality improvement programmes
- Ability to articulate quality service and performance requirements
- Evidence of supporting, implementing and improving new working arrangements for quality service standards
- Knowledge in using MI systems
Salary: £25k – £29k per annum (depending on experience)
Location: Remote-based, Require travel around South West of England to support our partners
Hours: 42.5 hrs (Full time) Monday- Friday
Benefits: 25 days annual leave + bank holidays + Birthday day off; Pension contributions; Career development opportunities; Access to wide range of local and national discounts.
In light of Covid-19 Interviews may be undertaken via Microsoft Teams. Following recent developments from COVID 19 you may see a delay in receiving feedback or interviews being scheduled.
We regret that unsuccessful candidates will not be contacted.
The successful candidate must be able to work in the UK.
Twin expects all employees to be familiar with our values and job applicants will be expected to demonstrate them during the interviews. Our values are : Teamwork, Excellence, Integrity & Respect, Personal Growth, Evolution, Loyalty.
Twin is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an enhanced disclosure via the DBS, where appropriate.
We are dedicated to ensuring that all job applicants and members of staff are treated equally, without discrimination on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability, or age.
Disability Confident Employer
Disabled applicants should indicate in the Equality of Opportunity section of the application form if they wish their application to be given consideration under the Disability Confident scheme.
If you are invited to interview, please advise the recruitment administrator what adjustment you would require at the interview in as much detail as possible to enable arrangements to be put into place.
We ask all applicants if they want to be considered under this scheme. By opting-in to this scheme, you are disclosing that you have a disability solely for the purpose of the interview guarantee and we will not assume nor infer that you wish to disclose or record your disability in any other way – including any reasonable adjustments you may need if you are employed.
Access to Work Scheme
You can apply for Access to Work if you need support to get back to work.
You can apply using the online service.
They can also apply by phoning Jobcentre Plus on:
Telephone: 0800 121 7479
Textphone: 0800 121 7579
Powered by JazzHR
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally