For more information on the role,
please contact: Andrea Robinson
Contract – 12 month fixed term
Location – National Role – Home based position, welcome applicants from Central West Midlands Area
Find your place with us and help change lives.
We are one of the largest learning disability charities in the UK, supporting over 2,500 people through our friendly, supportive, creative and diverse teams.
Operationally, we continue to be innovative in recognising and championing good support, whilst taking an alternative view at how support is provided. Our efforts are sector leading and recognised and observed by CQC and local authorities who provide most of the funding for care packages.
Working within the Quality & Improvement Team the Quality Assurance & Improvement Auditor will be responsible for driving quality as set out in the Quality Framework to support people we support to have quality experience of our services.
About the Role
Supporting the Quality Improvement Manager, the post holder will work together as part of the wider audit team to optimim CQC regulatory and best practice for services, supporting the regions to achieve great outcomes for the people we support.
The Quality Assurance & Improvement Auditor will work closely with Registered Managers to provide a high quality Service and work to the regulatory framework to drive improvement.
The post holder will be responsible for supporting and monitoring good governance and continuous improvement across the organisation as part of the role will:
- Carry out an annual programme of Compliance audits
- Systems analysis, data export and translation.
- Reporting on findings , presenting of statistical data and objective setting.
- Assessing and monitoring measures of the continuous improvement of service delivery.
- Working with services across all regions which will involve regular travel and overnight stays.
You will have expereince as a Registered Manager, an understanding or background in quality assurance and/or audit processes within a Social Care setting. You will have the ability to analyse data and produce written reports, which will drive improvements and support Registered Managers with quality improvement planning and will be:
- Highly organised individual who is independently able to manage workloads, troubleshoot and be flexible to respond to demand.
- Proven track record of leading CQC inspections to Good or above rated outcomes
- Knowledgeable of the Quality Care Commission Regulatory framework, Residential Services and Registered Manager requirements and related current legislation
- Analytical thinker, experienced on systems and data analysis
- Compitent to a high level of Microsoft packages, excel and data presentation
- You will need to hold full, current UK/EU driving licence.
- Be flexible to travel with regular overnight stays
- Responsive to changing demands of the schedule
- Management qualification L5 or equivalent Management qualification.
- Previous audit experience in a Health & Social Care setting
- Access to the Hft Plus benefits package, which includes a great number of discounts and rewards across shops, restaurants, gym membership and days out; but also an Employee Assistance Programme, with telephone and face-to-face support options.
- Access to award winning training and development – Hft is one of only four charities to have achieved the Skills for Care ‘Centre of Excellence’ provider status
- Annual staff award scheme – The Fusion Awards, and peer recognition through our GEM awards programme
- 20 days holiday (plus 8 bank holidays) increasing to 25 days after a year of employment (pro rata for part time staff)
- A contributory pension scheme & life assurance
- Free DBS Check
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Hft’s usual terms and conditions apply.
Hft is committed to equal opportunities and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. As a Disability Confident Employer, Hft is helping to ensure that disabled people have the same opportunities to fulfil their potential and realise their aspirations that people without disabilities do.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally