Are you experienced in Programmatic or Ad Op’s ready to move into you’re next role? Do you want to work as a Programmatic Operations Director?
Programmatic Operations Director
- Oversee operational excellence within the campaign management team, to ensure all addressable campaigns are delivered to the highest standard in line with objectives, budgets and KPIs.
- Become an expert in the use and best practice of multiple Demand Side Platforms (DSPs) offering insights both internally and externally across a campaign life-cycle.
- Lead the campaign management team in reviewing campaign trackers in our wider team check-ins.
- Act as a point of escalation for troubleshooting across the campaign management team, providing robust communication and a suitable plan of action to resolve.
- Lead the campaign management team providing support and developmental opportunities to members within your team.
- Develop and implement new ways of working to ensure we maintain a high level of operational excellence.
- Identify and build strategic optimisation and testing frameworks.
- Deliver award worthy best-in-class campaign solutions.
- Proactively drive adoption of products and offerings across the activation team. Work closely with Product Manager to deliver on key projects such as supply path optimisation and client reporting solutions.
- Provide thought leadership through presentations to the wider Operations team on tech selection, campaign architecture, and optimisation approach.
Lead the campaign management team in the following areas:
Media Plan Implementation
- Ensure all media plan requirements are correctly implemented within the DSP.
- Perform robust QA in campaign set-up and activation to eliminate errors.
- Ongoing optimisation of campaigns across display, mobile, audio, OOH and video to ensure delivery in full and in accordance of performance KPIs.
- Track, measure and analyse early post-launch campaign activities.
- Implement robust test and learn frameworks to deliver outstanding results and insights.
- Liaise with the agency teams and clients directly to discuss current campaign optimisation plans and recommendations.
- Work directly with third party ad servers, rich media vendors, client’s, media buying and trafficking teams and internal staff on all elements related to creative specifications, submission and ad trafficking
- Traffic and QA online advertising assets onto DSP consoles, and follow up with Agency/Advertisers on delinquent ad creative as needed
- Assist Campaign Management team with campaign optimisation’s and troubleshooting as needed to ensure on-time and complete delivery of online advertising campaigns
- Generate and distribute pixels/beacons according to site integration plan
- Work closely with Client Services, clients & site management groups to have pixels/beacons implemented in advance of media campaigns
- Manage and service clients to ensure accurate implementation, quality control and maintenance across multiple website integration’s
- Work alongside the Product Group and other departments to help troubleshoot and correct tagging complications as they arise
- Campaign management experience in multiple DSPs at a leading online agency, network, exchange or optimisation business with experience working on blue-chip advertisers.
- Comprehensive understanding of digital media concepts, especially programmatic e.g. understanding ad calls, different data types, buying methods, supply chain etc.
- Ability to troubleshoot to ensure delivery and performance goals are met with clear communication throughout.
- Experience in creating and implementing robust test and learn frameworks across data, inventory and tech.
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills with the ability to locate and understand data of value to drive insights.
- Handle multiple projects with the ability to learn and apply new concepts and tools quickly.
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a cross-functional team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ideally comfortable in a consultative, client-facing environment.
- Great attention to detail.
- Experience in managing direct reports.
- MS Office fluency, including Excel pivot tables & chart making. Experience with MS Access, VBA/Excel Macros is a strong plus.
Apply now for you’re next role as a Programmatic Operations Director
We Are Aspire Ltd are a Disability Confident Commited employer
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally