Thriving communities. Healthy cities. A brighter future. What we do is more than deliver major projects, we work every day to make the world better for everyone. If you want to join a company invested in you and your success, join us as a Principal Land Specialist. We want you to be empowered to deliver the boldest solutions for everyday living.
Our Lands and Statutory Process team (L&SP) are involved in the preparation and delivery of all land management activities and statutory process associated with the delivery of major development projects across the UK.
With opportunities in Manchester, London and Cardiff, you will be working with our exceptionally talented and successful Transportation team.
As part of the L&SP leadership team, you will have the chance to lead on some of the most interesting and challenging projects. Our impressive portfolio of work includes; various Highways England schemes across the country, National Grid, Local government schemes, A465, Anglian Water’s Strategic Pipeline Alliance and HS2, along with an exciting pipeline of potential projects in the future. At the same time, you will have every opportunity to contribute to the strategy of shaping of our fast-growing team.
We require enthusiastic individuals to join our growing L&SP team where you will have every opportunity to make your mark and influence the continuing growth of Jacobs.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
• Detailed knowledge of land referencing and statutory processes on TWAO, CPO, DCO, and/or Hybrid Bill schemes
• Experience of successfully managing and coordinating the delivery of land referencing projects
• Management and negotiation of access for survey
• Lead on and contribute to business development and client relationship management (externally and internally)
• Experience of developing best practices
• Ability to liaise with both external and internal stakeholders at all levels
• An aspiring team leader that can manage, motivate and mentor staff
The following personal attributes are critical to the success of the role.
• A proactive communicator and collaborator.
• Open minded and a diverse, forward thinker.
• Identifies and challenges the status quo.
• Customer focussed – listen, understand problems and offer solutions.
• Strong ability to plan and make optimum use of time.
• Pragmatic, tenacious and resilient.
Grow your career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, flourish, and succeed.
We clear the way for inventive thinking so you have the support, means and space to deliver the boldest solutions for the extraordinary and every day. Jacobs. A world where you can.
We’re invested in you and your success. Our values stand on a foundation of safety, integrity, inclusion and diversity. We put people at the heart of our business and we truly believe that by supporting one another through our culture of caring, we all succeed. We value positive mental health and a sense of belonging for all employees.
We aim to make inclusion and diversity core attributes of our identity, embedded in all our employment and business practices in all locations. We know that if we are inclusive, we’re more connected, and if we are diverse, we’re more creative.
Jacobs partners with VERCIDA to help us attract and retain diverse talent. For greater online accessibility please visit
As a Disability Confident employer, we will interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for a vacancy. We welcome applications from candidates who are seeking flexible working and from those who may not meet all the listed requirements for a role.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally