Role: PMO Analyst
Salary: £325 – £450 per day
Duration: 6 months (initially)
IR35 Status: Inside IR35 (Umbrella)
Start Date: ASAP
Our Blue-Chip Utilities Client requires PMO Analyst. Please note this will be remote during Covid & may involve occasional travel to London/elsewhere in future. Please note this must be via an Umbrella & you must have demonstrable experience as PMO Analyst.
Skills Required – PMO Analyst
The role demands proven experience as a PMO Analyst has must have worked on a broad range of projects. They are looking for someone to have proven qualification as a PMO Analyst.
- Deputising for Project Managers/Scrum Masters
- Finance reports and budgeting
- Project planning
- DevOps Reports
- Using agile methodology to assist Project Managers
Skills & Previous Experience
- Strong Microsoft Project Online skills with proven track record in large corporate environments.
- Strong Microsoft Project skills.
- Ability to work with a plan that has been created but needs significant rework and has a vast number of Dependencies and Pre-Requisites.
- Will be able to derive reports from Plan and show Critical path across the whole delivery.
- Ability to deputise for project managers/SCRUM Masters.
- Strong finance understanding.
- Experience using Azure DevOps and Microsoft Power Apps/PowerBI will be desirable.
- Implementing of Agile reporting and Agile experience.
- Strong Microsoft Office 365 experience.
- Excellent stakeholder management.
Please click apply if you are interested or get in touch with me to find out more.
Intelligent Resource is committed to barrier-free and inclusive recruitment. We are a Disability Confident recruiter, and a RIDI 100 and Business Disability Forum partner organisation.
Should you choose to contact Intelligent Resource regarding this role or apply for it, all personal data you submit to us will be processed in accordance with our Privacy Notice which you can find on our website.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally