ABOUT THE ROLE
Our Workforce Solutions division is currently looking for Workforce Solutions Administrator to join the team on-site at Cardiff & Vale University Hospital on a full or part time basis (salary up to 20k – pro rata is part time).
This division specialises in supporting NHS Trusts and Health Boards to understand their recruitment requirements, deliver the best talent in the market and manage their workforce in a cost effective way while maintaining high levels of patient care.
This is a fully outsourced recruitment administration role, in which you will become part of the trusted subject matter expert team in workforce planning. As such, your day to day duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Answering the phone and building relationship with agencies
- Processing all query timesheets and liaising with finance regarding invoicing
- Processing and checking compliance for internal and external candidates
- Inputting all processed documentation as required onto the system
- Scanning all complete files when requested
- Carrying out email requests from team, as necessary
- Inputting bookings and rotas onto the system
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills, with the ability to prioritise important tasks
- First class customer service skills to ensure that the business maintain professionalism
- The ability and passion to building long term strategic relationships with all levels of internal and external stakeholders
- To possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills and the ability to translate technical language for non-technical individuals
- To be able to positively contribute to the team and overall organisational dynamics and culture
In return for your hard work, Medacs Global Group will provide you with:
- 25 days annual leave (in addition to 8 bank holidays), as we value work/life balance
- Ongoing mentoring and training opportunities both face-to-face and through our e-learning system
- A clear and achievable path for career progression to enable you to reach your full potential
- Life assurance cover
- Employee referral/refer-a-friend scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
Medacs Global Group is a global leading healthcare staffing company providing healthcare recruitment expertise to both the public and private sectors. Medacs is part of the Impellam Group a leading global Talent Acquisition and Managed Workforce Solutions provider. Clients across the world trust us to deliver Managed Services and Specialist Staffing in the UK, North America, Australasia, the Middle East and Europe. Working with them are 2,600 Impellam people, bringing a wealth of expertise through our 14 market-leading brands.
We genuinely care about creating a diverse and inclusive team, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because we know it makes us a stronger, better business. At Medacs Global Group, we are searching for people that share our excitement and passion for what we do, and we will continue to grow our teams with brilliant people from all different backgrounds, perspectives and experiences, celebrating our differences and knowing that collectively we make the difference.
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer. Therefore we strongly encourage applications from candidates with a disability and commit to interview these candidates if their application meets the minimum criteria for the role – just tell us when applying.
To ensure you have the best experience with us, please let us know if we can make any adjustments to our application or interview process and feel free to note in your application which pronouns you use.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally