We are currently looking for an Anaesthesia Nurse Practitioner to join our friendly team at Hamilton Specialist Referrals in Buckinghamshire. This is a full time role working 40 hours per week. Responsibilities for the role include but are not limited to:
• Provide support to the orthopaedic department
• Assist the orthopaedic surgeons as required with client communications and booking of large procedures
• Ensure orthopaedic patients receive gold standard care
• Maintain resources and equipment required by the orthopaedic specialists
• Order kit and implants required by the orthopaedic department
• Communicate with the floor co-ordinator to ensure smooth running of the orthopaedic caseload
• Provide nursing care to orthopaedic patients
• Join the surgical/sterile team if required during surgical procedures
• Help train and support junior members of staff with orthopaedic kit and equipment
• Communicate with clients on behalf of the surgeons when require
Hamilton Specialist Referrals delivers world-class, exemplary clinical services, but with a clear focus on the people that make that a reality.
By nurturing our workforce we are able to offer the very best services to the pets entrusted into our care and also to their owners. We employ a wide range of workplace measures to ensure our staff feel happy, valued and are able to fulfil their potential. Hamilton Specialist Referrals (HSR) is a state-of-the-art, specialist veterinary referral hospital based near the Oxfordshire/Buckinghamshire border. Originally orthopaedic and neurology-based, we now also offer services in soft tissue surgery, internal medicine, radiology, and cardiology. All our specialists are either European boarded or board-eligible, and all services are supported by two European boarded anaesthetists. We have an ECVN recognised residency programme in place and are in the process of gaining approval for an ECVS training programme. HSR offers the most cutting-edge investigations and treatments, with both a 1.5 Tesla MRI and a CT-scanner on site; and all disciplines work closely with the in-house professional physiotherapy department.
If you are a team player wanting to make a difference, looking to work in a fun and nurturing environment with great training, development opportunities and a strong focus on employee well-being then we want to hear from you. We are looking for a proactive, enthusiastic, and approachable person who is a great team player but is also able to use their own initiative and self-motivate. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to multi-task with a flexible approach to working are a must. Please note, candidates must be able to work in the UK independently, as we are not able to offer visa sponsorship.
As a BAME and LGBT+ inclusive employer, we are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups.
As a Disability Confident Employer, we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long-term health conditions and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally