Who are we?
Thames Water is the UK’s largest water and wastewater company. We make a daily difference to our 15 million customers by supplying 2.6 billion litres of water through 32,000 km’s of pipes, to keep taps flowing and toilets flushing. We are an essential service and have operated throughout the Covid19 pandemic.
Every one of our actions, big and small, matters every day. Water is essential to daily life, and that means our business is always open.
What you will be doing
As an MIA Administrator, you will support in managing the daily workflow of the MIA team (Meters into Accounts). Responsible for placing customer’s internal meter order and arranging site proving visits. You will review customer queries and hit daily productivity targets and contribute to hitting the team KPI’s and SLA’s.
You will be working collaboratively within an established team and across the business; you will have exposure to a wide variety of stakeholders including customers, developers, contractors, and our Retail department.
In an ever-changing environment, you will be able to support and assist the business in achieving the key objectives. During this process, you must ensure that our customer is at the heart of everything we do as well as ensure our assets are protected.
You will assist with delivering an excellent customer experience in all aspects, working towards an improved customer satisfaction score, reduced complaints and improved performance quality. Demonstrating our values through behaviours and creating an inclusive and positive environment that drives performance, engagement and development.
We’re looking for you to:
- Be fully competent at using the appropriate Company IT systems and Office software
- Be educated to A-level, graduate, or equivalent
- Have a track record of strong performance and a demonstrated ability to deliver results
- Previous experience in the water industry business is desirable
- Take ownership of customer queries, being curious to fully understand the query and identify the best solution to resolve it first time
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, to clearly interact with our customers
- Deliver exceptional customer service through an enthusiastic and positive approach, taking accountability for your role while working accurately and flexibly within a busy team
- Prioritise high volumes of work in a fast-paced environment where daily responsibilities can change
- Possess excellent organisational skills, and the ability to work independently and as an integral part of the team
What’s in it for you?
We’re proud of the positive ways of working we have adopted during the pandemic. We want to create a more flexible and dynamic environment so all our colleagues can thrive. For our office-based roles we are moving to a hybrid approach where we will provide options around working from our offices, our operational sites and home dependent on role/team/individual. This will be discussed during the assessment process.
This is a unique, rewarding and diverse place to work. If you join our team, you’ll enjoy fast-tracked career opportunities, flexible working arrangements and unparalleled benefits. We’re also proud to be an equal opportunity employer, Stonewall Diversity Champion and Disability Confident Leader and we are a Times Top 50 Employer for Women.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally