Marketing Account Executive – Partner Websites (FTC)
The role holder will support the SJP Partnership in the planning and creation of their Partner websites. This will entail building websites across a variety of systems using a selection of available packages and liaising with Partners to discuss requirements and ensure that website delivery subsequently meets expectations.
What you’ll be doing:
Who we’re looking for:
– Understanding of, and genuine enthusiasm for web technologies, digital trends and innovation.
– In excess of 24 months’ experience in digital marketing.
– Strong knowledge of using and developing CMS platforms.
– Relevant University qualification (BA / BSc) or equivalent.
– Experience of project brief, delivery and sign off process.
– Ability to negotiate and agree SLA’s against Marketing department priorities.
– Proactive, flexible and innovative approach to problem solving.
– Strong interpersonal, communication and presenting skills.
– Highly motivated with an ability to forge relationships within St. James’s Place and understand the business.
– Support Digital Marketing Specialist to develop and critique ideas and initiatives with other areas of Marketing.
– Ongoing maintenance of St. James’s Place chosen CMS platforms.
– Supporting St. James’s Place digital User Acceptable Testing programme
– Awareness of how digital can be used alongside other marketing techniques to support the needs of the business
and the Partnership.
– Confidence to clearly communicate digital marketing techniques with an ability to defend viewpoints based on
qualitative and quantitative evidence.
– Requirement to work closely with SJP’s internal departments, the Partnership and a wider variety of external
suppliers to manage and deliver new projects effectively.
Thank you for taking an interest in a career with St. James’s Place Wealth Management. We are an equal opportunities employer and committed to ensuring all applicants will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation.
Research tells us that applicants (especially those from underrepresented groups) can be put off from applying for a role if they do not meet all the criteria, or have been on an extended career-break. If you think you would be a good match for this role and can demonstrate some transferable experience please apply, regardless of whether you tick every box.
We are open to discussing reduced hours, job share arrangements and flexible working so please ask the question and start a conversation!
Why work for us?
In joining us we aim to give peace of mind for you and your loved one’s futures. In addition to an attractive salary and eligibility to participate in the discretionary annual bonus opportunities, you will also receive an excellent benefit package including:
St. James’s Place has a long tradition of community support and looking to do the right thing. As a business in 2019 we gave 4.4% of our profit before tax to community activities and the Tortoise Responsibility100 Index (January 2020) showed us to be the second most generous FTSE100 company by community investment for very £1,000 earned. Over 96% of our group employees are involved in supporting our communities and good causes. Over 80% of all our employees and Partners donate each month to our Charitable Foundation, which is now the 6th largest UK corporate foundation. Through the matching St. James’s Place gives on all donations our Charitable Foundation distributed over £12m in 2019.
We are proud of our inclusive culture, a space for everyone to be their authentic self, no compromises. We are active members of:
The Diversity Project
Find out more: https://www.sjp.co.uk/careers/life-at-sjp
We understand it’s important to be proud of the company you work for, that’s why we’re proud to share with you some of our recent awards:
‘Wealth Management Company of the Year’ at the City of London Wealth Management Awards 2020
‘Best Benefits Launch’ award, awarded by Reward Gateway 2019
‘Best Wealth Manager Growth Portfolio’ at the Wealth Advisor Awards for 2019
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally