We have an exciting opportunity for a Lecturer in Electrical Installation to support our Construction learners at our outstanding Chichester College. In return, we will offer a competitive salary of £21,298 – £37,387 annum.
The Chichester College Group is the largest provider of further education in Sussex and is comprised of 5 Colleges based at Chichester, Crawley, Worthing, Haywards Heath, and Brinsbury near Pulborough which is land-based. Through our Colleges, we educate and train around 25,000 full and part-time students every year and provide teaching excellence to meet the future needs of the regions’ employers.
In return for joining us as our Lecturer in Electrical Installation, we will offer you:
- Competitive Pension Scheme
- Generous annual leave package
- Discounted private medical care
- Subsidised local gym membership, plus more
Key Responsibilities of ourLecturer in Electrical Installation:
- Undertake teaching and learning related activities, including tutoring, as agreed.
- Ensure that appropriate learning materials are prepared and assessments and assignments are undertaken in a timely manner.
- Undertake administration and provide reports and statistics regarding student and teaching matters.
- Take an active role in the achievement of high individual student retention and success rates, meeting or surpassing the relevant targets for each.
- Develop curricula and learning activities, taking into consideration literacy and numeracy development, and equality and diversity.
- Understand personal responsibilities in relation to Safeguarding.
- Keep up-to-date with current issues, changes, and policies relating to the educational sector.
- Uarticipate in marketing activities and promote the College for the purpose of gaining sponsorship, advertising, good public relations and increased recruitment.
Our ideal Lecturer in Electrical Installationshould have the below skills and experience:
- NVQ Level 3 (or equivalent) in related subject
- Level 2 literacy and numeracy
- Relevant industrial and commercial subject experience
- Expereince pf following/applying Health and Safety procedures
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- An understanding of safeguarding vulnerable groups
Closing date: Thursday 2nd December 2021
Interview date: TBC
If you would like to learn more about our Lecturer in Electrical Installation role then please click ‘apply’ today!
All posts are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check, which may include a check of the barred lists and any relevant overseas checks.
As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the role.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally