The Junior Programmatic Analyst is an integral member of the team developing the global programmatic offering across Mail Metro Media. This is a unique opportunity to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment, with wide exposure to the programmatic sell-side eco-system.
The Junior Programmatic Analyst will work with the commercial team to maximize programmatic ad revenue across display, mobile and video. They will support programmatic operations, perform analyses, contribute to programmatic strategy & manage 3rd party billing. They will develop a strong command of the digital ad ecosystem, including ad technology, programmatic buying, operational oversight, sales product configuration, campaign analysis and troubleshooting.
• Closely monitor commercial data and identity any significant fluctuations to key metrics (ad requests, fill, eCPM, VTR, CTR, PV’s).
• Evaluate the configuration and performance of the different partners within the programmatic ad stack.
• Generate, in-depth analytics and reporting to identify meaningful business trends that inform the business’s monetization practices across all products (App/Display/Video/Amp/FBIA).
• Launch products/solutions with the support of the wider team. Create test plans to accurately measure KPI’s and control for extraneous variables.
• Develop and maintain internal/automated reporting systems. Liaise with 3rd parties for data input.
• Audit commercial data to ensure consistency and accuracy. Identify and resolve discrepancies in a timely fashion.
• Management of programmatic billing. Quickly and accurately reconciling discrepancies when required.
• Troubleshoot live site issue relating to programmatic partners, block malicious code via platform contacts.
• Maintain an in-depth knowledge of the programmatic eco-system, keeping up to date with new ad tech functionality and understanding the potential opportunities presented by specific tech developments.
Desired Experience and Skills
• B.S. in quantitative or technical field, e.g., math, engineering, statistics, finance, computer science.
• Proven analytical and quantitative skills with a creative problem-solving mindset.
• High proficiency in Excel/pivot tables/SQL/APIs with the ability to analyze, summarize and manipulate large volumes of data.
• High attention to detail with the ability to organize concepts and data into top line information.
• Ability to prioritize between conflicting needs and changing priorities, advocate courses of action, pursue consistently to completion and communicate results.
• Thrive in a fun, fast-paced environment with the ability to maintain focus on KPI achievement and meeting deadlines in the midst of rapid market change.
• Ability to deconstruct a tool/task, understand the individual moving parts and decide which of these are optimal or could use improvement.
• Digital media experience or some understanding of the programmatic eco-system (DSP’s, SSP’s, DMP’s, & other intermediaries used for programmatic trading) is a plus.
• Experience with Python/API’s and analytics tools (R, SPSS) is a plus.
What we can offer…
In return for their energy and ideas we ensure our people are well rewarded. Our benefits package increases the longer you’ve been with us. Here’s what to expect:
Plus many other benefits….
We are committed to increasing diversity and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability.
We are Disability Confident Committed. Please let us know if you require any recruitment documentation in other formats or if you require reasonable adjustments to be made during the recruitment process. Please be assured that any such information will be held separately to your recruitment application and will not be considered as part of the selection process.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally