About the role:
As an Integrated Management Systems Advisor, you will support the design and improvement of our Management Systems across the business, developing the way we work to allow us to become industry-leading and lead the integrated management system programme.
You will work with the Management System Leads to maintain, improve, and integrate a number of systems including our Operational Management System (OMS), Environmental Management System (EMS) and Asset Management System 55001.
- Support the delivery and maintenance of existing management system programmes.
- Lead the integrated management system programme.
- Engagement of the user community to management systems, support communication and training programmes.
- Maintain our system landscape includes our SharePoint sites and associated tools.
- Undertake internal audits as required to ensure the approaches are embedded across the business.
To be successful you will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience in designing, improving, and implementing ways of working, from scoping through to realisation within required timescales.
- Highly developed communication and influencing skills – written and verbal.
- Experience in developing management systems in a company.
- Microsoft 365 experience is highly desirable.
- Previous technical experience in a relevant industry.
- Competent with the use of IT systems and standard office software.
What’s in it for you?
A key role, this unique opportunity gives you the ability to contribute to the design and improvement of our Management Systems across the business, improving and developing the way we work in the future to ensure we become industry-leading.
Our competitive salary package includes an excellent contributory pension, 26 days holiday per year increasing to 30 with the length of service and a wider benefits scheme. This includes an annual pay review, season ticket loans, voucher scheme giving you money off in major retail outlets, loyalty awards for continuous service plus much more, including our referral scheme, where you can receive £750 for helping someone get a permanent position within the company. Remote working and flexible hours will be considered for this role.
We’re also proud to be here for our local community, offering everyone two days paid volunteer leave a year, as well as proudly supporting a lot of local events and charities.
Click here to find out more about working at Thames Water
Thames Water is the largest water and waste-water services company in the UK. We provide the essential service at the heart of daily life, health, and enjoyment to 15 million customers across London and the Thames Valley and we are going through a period of exciting change. On a typical day, we supply 2.6 billion litres of top-quality drinking water and our 350 sewage treatment works treat more than 4.2bn litres of wastewater. Our 85,000 miles of water mains and sewers would wrap around the world three-and-a-half times.
We are focusing like never before on delivering brilliant services and providing our customers with a great experience. We are in the process of transforming our business in order to achieve this. To help us succeed, we need a range of new skills and capabilities and will be recruiting for these in the coming months. We are on the lookout for talented people across our entire regions who are interested in helping us to become the best water and waste-water company in the UK.
Thames Water is an equal opportunity, Disability Confident, and Stonewall diversity champion employer, welcoming applications from all walks of life to join our diverse team. We’re also leading the way with our award-winning mental health and wellbeing strategy.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally