Tate Eats is a wholly owned subsidiary of Tate. Our activities vary from providing a restorative cup of tea to a weary visitor, right the way through to catering for special events being held by Tate’s corporate sponsors.
Our aim is to be the market-leading caterer within the arts and to consistently provide outstanding food, drink, and service at the four Tate sites and the other sites within our business.
We are currently recruiting for host to work in our L6 Kitchen & Bar.
Our aim is to deepen our customers and members relationship with Tate, through providing convenient and personalised interactions that inspire them to buy, join, donate, and participate. We are product and experience agnostic – ensuring we provide first point resolution to any visitor’s service or product needs, regardless of channel. We work in a fun, varied and fast paced environment, spanning front and back of house, across: Membership, Ticketing, Catering, Retail, eCommerce, Commercial Systems, Groups, Tours, Experiences and Financial Operations.
Our ideal candidate will have exceptional customer service skills, a can-do attitude and a great passion for food and beverage
You will be an outgoing person, with a pro-active character keen to develop new skills and enhance your knowledge. You’ll enjoy working in an environment focused on quality customer service and dedication to providing outstanding food and drink service.
You will also need to possess the following:
• Previous experience working as a host in a members’ room or private club environment.
• A professional approach to work
• Strong communication skills with the ability to effectively converse with a diverse client base
• Be understanding of the needs of customers, the business and other staff members
• Strong organisational skills with an excellent attention to detail
• Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
• Experience using electronic POS systems (Micros/ IBS etc)
• Fully competent in all Microsoft Office applications
• Undertake projects and specific tasks as directed by the General Manager
• Establish meaningful rapport and relationships with colleagues in Tate Eats and other Tate stakeholders
If you think this is the job for you, we’d love to hear from you.
As a member of the Disability Confident Scheme, we interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria for a job vacancy.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally