Job title: Group Senior Reward Analyst
Base location: Currently work from home, Hook based 2-3 days weekly on safe return to offices
Reporting to: Head of Reward and Share Schemes
Salary: Up to £45,000 with attractive benefits
The Group Senior Reward Analyst will support the Global Reward Centre of Excellence to provide reward advice and data to facilitate the cost effective management and administration of our employee compensation and benefits plans, including those on international assignment as part of our Global Mobility opportunities.
This role is a key member of the Global Reward team providing critical analysis of all pay and benefits items, with data visualisation to provide insights to aid decision making. You will support the team in planning, analysis, and data modelling in support of key reward processes, including pay review, bonus schemes, long term incentive plans. This role works closely with all reward team members and regular interfacing across the Divisional HR and Reward, People Business Services and Finance teams and Company Secretariat.
Reason for role
This role is integral in building capability in data management and its use to drive great decision making around employee compensation and practice including individuals on international assignment or relocation. You will be optimising our approach to reward analysis and reward data integrity to support the delivery of reward strategy and plans and organisation level data requirements
- Support operation of the Group Reward’s annual compensation cycle in terms of pay review, bonus, LTIP awards, All Employee Share Plan and Total Reward Statements
- Support the Head of Global Mobility in compensation matters for international assignments or relocation, in compliance with all jurisdictional requirements and keeping track of allowance/support payments in respect of any such moves.
- Maintain the global job architecture and pay bands framework
- Support and assist with a range of reward initiatives including pay review benchmarking and survey input
- Conduct reward research/data analysis, both internal and external, presenting the results clearly and creatively
- Prepare the data for annual Gender and Ethnicity Pay Gap Reporting and monitor progress against targets during the year
- Build suites of reports to support regular and cyclical reward activity with robust data integrity
- Anticipate and co-ordinate regular and ad-hoc requests for reward data analysis, continually building reporting capability to meet demand keeping in mind GDPR
- Work with Payroll and Business Services to drive data integrity agenda to enhance our reporting capability of reward data
- Work with Group Finance team to reconcile forecasts with actual reward data for pay reviews and bonus and regulation changes
- Support the Group Reward team with the development and implementation of any new systems or processes that may be put in place
- Organise the agenda for the Global Reward Forum and take minutes and action items from the meetings with follow up to progress regional/divisional alignment on strategy
- Develop reward tools to support Group HR and Reward community with their Reward conversations that promote full understanding of all reward processes and drive credibility
Essential qualifications, technical and professional skills
- Knowledge of reward management
- Experience of working in large corporate organisations and understanding of how reward policies and programmes work including but not limited to fixed and variable pay, benefits propositions and the tax implications,
- benchmarking, job evaluation, pay management, employee recognition etc.
- Job evaluation. Understanding of one or more job evaluation techniques such as Towers Watson Global Grades or Korn Ferry Hay (training can be provided) understanding the underpinning principles.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills. Excellent analytical skills and analytical techniques to present a solution in a clear format
- Data management. Experience using Reward tools including Advanced Excel, for example, (pivot tables, vlook up etc.) Ideally some working knowledge of SAP HCM,
- Business Objects, and ResourceLink payroll reporting
- Data modelling, data cleansing, and data enrichment skills. High level of capability in conceptual, logical and physical data modelling and can develop knowledge of data cleansing and standardisation to resolve reward issues
- Data visualisation. Interpret requirements and present data in a clear and compelling way, using graphical representations and data visualisations
- Communication skills. Strong verbal and written communication skills and understand how to share insights with stakeholders. (For example. Not just the cost of bonus but insights about the distribution of bonus or bias trends in pay awards)
- Logical and creative thinking skills. Able to apply logic and creativity in presentation
- Resilient. Know when it’s time to ask for help and bounce back after setbacks. Able to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple priorities with exceptional attention to detail
- Planning priorities. Ability to manage heavy workloads to meet deadlines and deliver consistently high standards of work by planning and prioritising effectively.
- Project and stakeholder management. Excellent at working with stakeholders and be able to collaborate and influence
- Pro-active and flexible. A pro-active and flexible approach with motivation to drive their success and personal development
- Experience within a Big 4 or mid-Tier accountancy firm preferred
Special features of the role
Advanced proficiency in MS Office programs, particularly Excel, capable of manipulating and presenting data accurately and efficiently. Understands the financial drivers of the organisation and impacts on reward costs. On the job training can be provided on specific reward elements.
At Serco, not only is the nature of the work we do important, everyone has an important role to play, from caring for vulnerable people to managing complex public services. We are a team of 50,000 people responsible for delivering essential public services around the world in areas including defence, transport, justice, immigration, healthcare and citizen services. We are innovators, committed to redesigning and improving public services for the benefit of everyone.
By joining Serco you will have unlimited access to our Global Employee Networks – SercoInspire (Gender), SercoEmbrace (Multicultural), SercoUnlimited (Disability) and [email protected] (LGBT & Networks). Serco Employee Networks, led by colleagues who are passionate about diversity, inclusion and belonging.
Please click on the apply button to complete your application. Occasionally we receive a large volume of applications for our roles and when that happens we sometimes bring the closing date forward, so please apply promptly to avoid disappointment.
We’re a Disability Confident employer and are committed to equal opportunities. If you have any additional queries, requirements or you need more time to apply, then please contact our recruitment team
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally