Centre Administrator – Sheffield – £18,000 per annum
Full time, permanent role; 8.30am – 5.00pm Monday to Friday. No weekends!
• have an eye for detail and organisational skills;
• provide excellent customer service with a passion for helping people;
• possess English and Maths qualifications to Level 2 standard (or equivalent);
• work as a team player who can adapt to changing circumstances;
• want to support long term unemployed and vulnerable adults to gain skills for employment.
Go Train support thousands of people every year to get back into work, and we are looking for a dedicated individual to support the centres administrative duties.
• be the first point of contact for all visitors to the centre;
• support the team with audits, ensuring all paperwork is of an excellent quality;
• motivate and inspire our clients to realise their potential;
Go Train offers:
• opportunities for personal and professional development
• pension scheme
• healthcare cash-back scheme
• your birthday off every year
• a rewarding role that really does transform lives of our learners.
Go Train are a disability confident employer. Disabled applicants are encouraged to apply for our vacancies, safe in the knowledge that we will offer reasonable adjustments for both interview, induction and throughout their employment.
Apply today! Closing date for applications:. 1st November 2021.