Who are we?
Thames Water is the UK’s largest water and wastewater company. We make a daily difference to our 15 million customers by supplying 2.6 billion litres of water through 32,000 km’s of pipes, to keep taps flowing and toilets flushing. We are an essential service and have operated throughout the Covid19 pandemic.
At Thames Water, every one of our actions, big and small, matters every day. Water is essential to daily life, and that means our business is always open.
What you will be doing
We have a new opportunity for a resourceful and experienced Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) Manager to join our Central FP&A team. This role provides an exciting opportunity to work on Thames Water long term strategic plans.
The successful person will provide financial direction and insight to enable stakeholders to make informed decisions. They will be responsible for maintaining a medium and long term financial plan for the business as a whole along with providing in-depth analysis and valuable financial insights.
We’re looking for you to:
- Qualified accountant with post qualification experience in FP&A function with a proven track record in ‘adding value.
- Previous experience within the utilities/infrastructure/construction industry, working on long term financial plans, with a clear focus on cost drivers.
- Solid experience embedding new processes/ tools successfully into the finance function.
- Significant analytical skills including the utilisation of planning/ forecasting tools, with Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills..
- Strong influencing and interpersonal skills presenting financial analysis to senior management, including Company Executive.
- Proactive and ability to offer business guidance and advice
What’s in it for you!
This unique and exciting opportunity to work on long term strategic plans, with significant exposure to the senior management teams and get directly involved in corporate level critical discussions.
Our competitive salary package includes an excellent contributory pension, 26 days holiday per year increasing to 30 with the length of service and a wider benefits scheme.
Thames Water is a unique, rewarding and diverse place to work. If you join our team, you’ll enjoy fast-tracked career opportunities, flexible working arrangements and unparalleled benefits. We’re also proud to be an equal opportunity employer, Stonewall Diversity Champion and Disability Confident Leader and we are a Times Top 50 Employer for Women.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally