• Dealing with customer queries (both internal and external) using all avenues of communication.
• Dealing with Credit Card Payments, BACs payments and cheques relating to payments for all areas of Companies House and preparation of refunds where appropriate.
• Undertake any ad hoc duties pertaining to the maintenance and update of the various Finance Systems.
• Participate in weekly team meetings to discuss and resolve any ongoing issues as well as maintaining excellent working relationships.
• A continuous improvement mindset is required by any successful candidate, you will be expected to be identify and develop system/process changes that will allow any
improvements to be made and successfully implemented.
• Monitor account information on our finance system (E5) to identify any discrepancies and take appropriate action
We are looking for somebody with:
• Numerical skills and strong attention to detail who can interpret financial data on finance systems.
• Prior Finance System experience, Word and Excel skills as well as Office 365 and Teams (or equivalents) would be advantageous but training on all would be given.
• Strong team working skills, with the ability to work well with others to achieve team objectives – who can build and maintain good working relationships with colleagues.
• Excellent customer service skills and a strong commitment to a culture of continuous improvement.
Our aim is to be the best registry in the world achieved through brilliant people working on brilliant systems delivering brilliant services . We are currently delivering an organisation wide transformation programme focussing on a complete redesign of our digital services, target operating model and culture. This change will need different skills, capabilities and mindset where adaptable, bold and curious behaviours are the norm and empowerment is encouraged and utilised.
To find out more about the great things we’re doing at Companies House please have a look at our blog posts and podcasts. and watch our video to find out more
Companies House values its people, their contributions and has created a real sense of community where people seek to create strong connections. Our commitment to learning and development is exceptional, and we believe passionately in the employee experience with is prevalent through the engagement, wellbeing and development strategies which have resulted in Platinum Investors in People and MIND index awards.
We encourage professional development, celebrate success and live our values to effect real change.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Everyone in Companies House brings something different, and so will you.
We are proud to be a disability confident employer. Our recruitment process is fully inclusive of all physical and mental disabilities and as such we can make adjustments as needed through our process. These could include having an interview buddy, extra time at interviews/assessments and receiving interview questions prior to interview, to name a few. We will be happy to discuss any niche and person-centred adjustments, please contact the Infopoint team by emailing email@example.com
We’ll assess you against these behaviours during the selection process:
Apart from a competitive salary and highly competitive contributory Civil Service Pension, we also offer a benefits package including:
– A generous 30 days annual leave (based on full time hours) in addition to public holidays
– A range of recognition schemes including Instant Awards to thank and recognise each other’s efforts and contributions
– Strong ethos of Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
– Great work life balance with flexible and mobile working
– A pro-active approach to employee wellbeing that allows our employees to flourish and be their best at work
– An Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) offering access to 24/7 confidential advice and support
– Online financial support and advice
– Seasonal flu jabs
– Generous Maternity, Paternity, Adoption and Shared Parental leave provisions
– A focus on career development and progression, supporting all grades with time and funding – Career Pathway options such as apprenticeships and recognised qualifications for a variety of professions are available
– A very active Sports and Social Society
– A number of inclusive Network Groups for employees at all levels across the organisation
– Staff Discount scheme
– Holiday play scheme for children
– Up to 3 days paid leave for volunteering opportunities
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally