Cennox UK and Ireland are recruiting an experienced Field Service Engineer to cover Swindon and surrounding areas.
Joining as a Field Service Engineer you will provide support to our customers by completing maintenance of a range of Self-service devices based at banks, supermarkets, and independent stores across the required areas.
Cennox supports the world’s leading brands to deliver their complex projects. From nationwide installation services and technical hardware provision, to implementing security solutions, signage projects and branch transformation. Our people make it happen by taking personal responsibility and being flexible to get things done. Respect is another of our key behaviours. It means listening and promoting a positive image of Cennox. Together we show business sense by making sound decisions.
Working independently, ‘in the field’, travelling to required areas on a daily basis. We’ll provide you with a company van (for work usage only), a mobile and a laptop, training, and network of support you need to work autonomously.
This position works with a flexible approach to normal office hours and 1 in 4 weekends on a rotational basis.
Some of the duties include:
- Maintain / repair technical hardware problems within our customer estates
- Diagnose system problems in minimal time and make accurate repairs
- Build and maintain customer relationships in a professional manner
- To work within strict timescales set out in the Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Coordinate to ensure the parts and technical resources necessary are communicated internally to resolve critical customer situations
- Technical hands-on experience working on ATMs, self-service machines, vending machines or other such hardware is essential
- Experience of working on Windows based software is advantageous
- Previous experience in a similar customer facing environment working to achieve customer service level agreements
- A flexible approach to work and a willingness to learn new skills
- Good communication skills with ability to work collaboratively as part of a wider team across the business
- Full UK Valid Driving License is essential
As a valued member of the Cennox family, you will receive:
- Competitive Salary with regular overtime opportunity
- In house training on new product offerings
- 9% pension scheme (combined contributions)
- 2 x salary Life Assurance
- Refer a Friend scheme
- Optional Healthcare plan including retail discounts
- Employee Assistance Programme and much more!
If this sounds like you, apply today and a member of our Recruitment Team will be in touch!
Please be aware all successful candidates for this position will be required to undergo a pre-employment screening process, inclusive but not limited to: financial, criminal record and references.
Within Cennox, we don’t just accept differences – we celebrate them, we support them, and we thrive on them for the benefit of our staff, our products, our customers, and our community. Cennox are proud to encourage suitably skilled and qualified applications from all walks of life, regardless of your personal characteristics.
As a Level 1 Disability Confident employer, we are proud to welcome applicants with disabilities, and providing you meet the minimum job requirements, we will ensure you are offered an interview and the opportunity to suggest adjustments to help you perform at your best.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally