Dimensions is looking for Female Waking Night Support Workers in Portsmouth to support 9 ladies in their own home, throughout the night, ensuring the people you support are provided with the appropriate support in line the risk assessment and support plan whist also carrying out a number of key allocated tasks. You will be supporting the ladies with their preferred evening activities before they retire to bed, you will may be required to support with personal care and medication administration. In the morning you will be supporting the ladies to get ready for their day ahead depending on what activities they have planned that day, day service, work, shopping or leisure activities.
The role will involve:
- Supporting individuals through the night if required
- Provide personal care when required.
- Conduct housework, including cleaning and laundry
- You will keep written records, using IT systems as required to help you including support plans, incident log and health and safety records.
Shift pattern:The wake night shift we required are 22.00 – 0930 Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and 22.00 – 07.00 Friday and Saturday
For further information, please contact Kathy McGhee on 07392867098
Dimensions is proud to be one of very few social care organisations that are accredited by the Great Places To Work programme.
"Gender is considered to be a genuine occupational requirement in accordance with paragraph 1 of Schedule 9 of the Equality Act 2010."
We are passionate about investing in your training and career development. Our training covers essential skills and knowledge to provide support in line with the Care Certificate.
Alongside our generous benefits package, we give you:
- Training Programme including Care Certificate – delivered by Skills for Care endorsed ‘’Centre of Excellence’’
- Access to Level 2 Adult Care Worker Apprenticeship worth over £3,000.
- Career development opportunities with access to our award winning Aspire programme
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme with a 24/7 helpline for advise
- Employee wellbeing strategy and listening network promoting mental health support.
A full list of rewards can be found in the job description attached. Apply now
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy – Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application. Please contact the Resourcing Consultant Team on 03003039150.
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally