ABOUT THE ROLE
Medacs Global Group is currently recruiting for an Extended Hours Consultant to join the team in Stafford.
This is a fast paced role, where you will actively look to place candidates into shifts, replace or cancel shifts where necessary, deal with queries and ensure that the needs of our clients and candidates are fulfilled outside of usual office hours.
This is based on a zero hours contract basis, the hourly rate is £9.23 per hour and the majority of the shift patterns tend to be from 18:00-22:00 weeknights and 08:00-20:00 weekends, with some cover overnight when required too.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Represent Medacs at a national level and maintain our excellent reputation
- Answering phone calls and e-mails professionally, from various points of contact throughout the business
- Maintain excellent communication, both verbally and electronically, with our clients, candidates and other team members
- Reacting promptly to all queries and enquiries during out of hours operations.
- Notifying clients and candidates of cancellations when they arise and arrange a suitable replacement for shifts when required
- Working in a thorough and efficient manner to ensure all shift requests are adequately worked on and covered
- Providing a detailed log of your activity whilst on shift and present a thorough handover to the day team/night team, ensuring they are fully informed of any important information or outstanding actions
Medacs Global Group is a global leading healthcare staffing company providing healthcare recruitment expertise to both the public and private sectors. Medacs is part of the Impellam Group a leading global Talent Acquisition and Managed Workforce Solutions provider. Clients across the world trust us to deliver Managed Services and Specialist Staffing in the UK, North America, Australasia, the Middle East and Europe. Working with them are 2,600 Impellam people, bringing a wealth of expertise through our 14 market-leading brands.
We genuinely care about creating a diverse and inclusive team, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because we know it makes us a stronger, better business. At Medacs Global Group, we are searching for people that share our excitement and passion for what we do, and we will continue to grow our teams with brilliant people from all different backgrounds, perspectives and experiences, celebrating our differences and knowing that collectively we make the difference.
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer. Therefore we strongly encourage applications from candidates with a disability and commit to interview these candidates if their application meets the minimum criteria for the role – just tell us when applying.
To ensure you have the best experience with us, please let us know if we can make any adjustments to our application or interview process and feel free to note in your application which pronouns you use.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally