An opportunity has arisen for a Veterinary Surgeon to join our fantastic team. The position can be 100% equine although we would be open to applicants wishing to cover some farm work / TB testing also. The ability to cover some ‘fire-brigade’ farm work would be beneficial. Our rota encourages a healthy life-work balance with time off after nights and 1:6 weekends on call.
We have a diverse team of very experienced vets and ambitious new graduates who provide a wide range of services in farm and equine disciplines. As we continue to grow, there will be huge potential for this role to evolve. We have the benefit of being based in an enviable geographical location of mid-Cornwall, making easy access to great beaches, moors, woods, surfing, sailing and much more.
Applications are encouraged from all levels of experience as well as Vets seeking full/part time hours. You will be RCVS registered with a passion for providing the very best care to our patients and clients who offer a varied caseload of equines to care for. CPD is encouraged and funded and we offer a competitive salary, career development and much more.
• 5 weeks paid holiday not including bank holidays
• 5 days paid CPD leave
• £1250 CPD Allowance per annum
• Private Medical Insurance
• VDS Membership paid
• BVA Membership paid
• Service based holiday entitlement increases
• VDS cover
• Enhanced maternity, adoption, shared parental leave and surrogacy pay
• Enhanced paternity pay
• Birthday leave
• Discounted veterinary fees
• My Benefits – various discounts including retail & gym memberships
• Cycle to Work scheme
• CPD/training support
• Paid bereavement leave
• Company sick pay
• Employee opinion survey
• Free uniform in a number of roles
• Annual pay reviews
• Social events
• Sponsorship for overseas employees
• Academy & Leadership courses
• Focus on employee wellbeing
• Relocation packages
• Career progression opportunities
• Free flu jabs
As a BAME and LGBT+ inclusive employer, we are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups. As a Disability Confident Employer we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long term health conditions, and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally