THG is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
· Working within the Myprotein Taiwan territory team. As the Ecommerce Executive, you will help drive sales and performance across Myprotein Taiwan
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
The Ecommerce Trading Executive has contributing responsibility to the P+L, results, growth strategy and brand identity of Myprotein Taiwan.
· Part ownership and management of the Myprotein brand in Taiwan – including contributing to product reviews, product content, and forums.
· Identifying new and innovative ways to drive traffic to the Myprotein Taiwan website as well as developing and improving traffic from existing channels.
· Developing relationships with key websites, prioritising new customer acquisition at the lowest cost possible.
· Deliver best in class customer experience partnering closely with design and editorial teams to brief and build engaging product pages that provide the customer with relevant information, advice and conversion.
· Using analytics and our in-house reporting platform to gain a strong understanding of the customer journey to optimise sales, measure performance & define strategy for Myprotein Taiwan.
· Monitoring key site metrics including GP, Conversion Rate, Bounce Rate, AOV, Exit Rates, Traffic (new and returning) etc.
· Share valuable insights on customer behaviour and trends using our in-house data & technology platform
· Monitoring conversion of key landing pages to improve where necessary.
· Calculate commercials for onsite promotions to ensure GP targets are met
· Working with the relevant marketing teams to drive new customer acquisition at the lowest cost possible
· Mandarin language skills in both written & spoken to native level is mandatory
· Top level graduate with a strong academic track record (Preferred Degrees: Business, Economics, Marketing, Psychology, Maths).
· Knowledge of both current and emerging global platforms including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Tiktok etc.
· Strong analytical and quantitative skills, experience working with Analytics platforms (Tableau or Google Analytics)
· Strong interpersonal and team-building capabilities, ability to develop strong trust-based relationships and manage effectively
· A genuine interest in health, wellbeing, fitness and an ambition to be at the forefront of this exciting area of digital marketing
THG is proud to be a Disability Confident Committed employer. If you are invited to interview, please let us know if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to the recruitment process that will enable you to perform to the best of your ability.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally