- Ensure all work is carried out to a high quality, is technically correct, and is in line with Company, Client and manufacturing requirements.
- Carry out domestic gas servicing and gas breakdown repairs
- Ensure all work is carried out in line with the Site Safety Manual.
- Any instances of poor or unsafe working should be reported to the Gas Supervisor and/or Contracts Manager.
- Ensure that all customers are treated in a professional and courteous manner.
- Ensure that all work records are correctly completed and are submitted on a daily basis.
- Provide emergency out-of-hours cover as required.
- Ensure full compliance with the Company Health & Safety Policy and all current legislation.
- Carry out ad-hoc duties within responsibility.
- Hold valid domestic gas qualifications including CCN1, CENWAT, CKR1, HTR1
- Unvented hot water
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work as a team player and under their own initiative
- A current and valid CSCS card
- Valid Asbestos Awareness licence
About J Tomlinson Ltd:
J Tomlinson began its journey in the 1950s, after being founded by the Tomlinson family as an electrical contracting business focused on commercial contracts. The business steadily expanded from its base at Beeston, near Nottingham, and by the 1980s had become a substantial regional mechanical and electrical contractor as a result of organic growth and the acquisition of a local mechanical company. In the 1990s, long-term owners David Adams and Steve Kirkland developed the company further to provide a complete range of building solutions and services. Today, J Tomlinson offers a fully integrated solution covering the whole building lifecycle from new build to refurbishment, repairs and maintenance, engineering services, renewable energy solutions, and facilities management. Working across the East Midlands, West Midlands, North East England, North West England and Yorkshire, our teams are fully committed to providing a highly professional and personalised service, tailored to customer’s needs. In 2019, the company registered a record turnover of £91.2 million and was named Contractor of the Year at the EEM Building Communities Awards and the East Midlands BRICKS Awards.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally