We have an exciting opportunity for an Administrator to join us on a permanent basis, with an immediate start where possible. Joining our Development team, you will provide administrative support to the Development Team, working across the Commercial and Technical Directorates to support the team in the identification, contracting and delivery of all projects.
Main job responsibilities:
- Contribute towards precise and accurate data sets, ensuring all scheme files are kept up to date including on Sequel, our project database.
- Provide general administrative support to the team particularly in relation to handover of new homes.
- Scan documents at handover, ensuring accurate electronic records of paper documents are filed for all schemes
- Maintain the master handover spreadsheet and valuation tracker for homes on site.
- Support the Customer Care Coordinator in management of aftercare services.
- Where necessary, provide support to the Development Coordinator, in the editing/formatting/upload of governance or bidding documents.
We're looking for:
- Level 2 or equivalent qualification in Maths and English GCSE Grade C and Above
- Experience in a similar Administrator role
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills.
- Good IT skills which include the ability to use all Microsoft office applications.
- The ability to prioritise, meet deadlines, multi-task and work flexibly.
- The ability to analyse information and data, pay close attention to detail, and make judgements on issues presented.
Our People Strategy presents a clear picture of how we will achieve our Corporate Plan aim, ‘Be an exceptional place to work that attracts, develops and retains talent’. The Strategy focuses on three key themes that help us support our colleagues to make a difference to our customers, the communities we serve and to themselves.
It is important to us that we have a diverse workforce, representative of the communities we serve. Equality, diversity and inclusion (EDI) to us means colleagues living our values, dedicated to doing the right thing and exercising good judgement. This will encourage a culture where all can thrive, acknowledging that everyone is different; what matters to us is that everyone can come to work and feel comfortable to be themselves.
We are proud to be accredited as a Disability Confident Employer and ensure that disabled people and those with long term health conditions have the opportunity to fulfil their potential and realise their aspirations while working with us. We want to make it clear that we welcome disabled applicants for all our roles. If in doubt look out for the Disability Confident logo.
We will ensure that our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible and we will interview applicants with a disability if they meet the essential criteria for a role. We will also support existing colleagues with a disability or long-term health condition enabling them to stay in work, making reasonable adjustments if necessary.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally