We are currently recruiting for a first class Customer Services Advisor, to strengthen our awesome customer services team who put our customers at the heart of everything they do. This role will be based at our Depot in Bristol BS16 7LR.
In this role you will be taking calls and responding to emails to both internal and external customers in relation to the collection or delivery of their parcel.
You’ll also be focussed on;
- Answer any queries with relation to a delivery status, and supplying Proof of Delivery (POD)
- Carrying out thorough investigations for missing parcels and resolving delivery disputes
What we’re looking for:
- You will have proven and demonstrable experience of working in a fast paced customer service environment
- You will have strong communication skills with a confident telephone manner and the ability to build a quick rapport with the customer
- You will be polite and professional at all times and have a willingness to go the ‘extra mile’ to exceed customer expectations.
- Excellent administration skills with the ability to use Microsoft Office programmes
- Demonstrate high levels of self-motivation and initiative to problem solve.
- Demonstrate the core DPD DNA values of Passion, Respect, Honesty, Flexibility, Hard Work and Accountability.
You will have a comprehensive induction to DPD. This will include a one-week induction where we will go through the key processes that are required to make you an awesome Customer Service Advisor.
You must be able to work Monday to Friday between the hours of 8:00 and 18:30. You will also be required to work Saturdays on a rota Basis.
Your package will include a competitive salary. As well as this you have access to some other fantastic optional benefits such as Cycle2Work Scheme, Dining Cards, Holiday trading and discounts and savings on 1000’s of retailers.
DPD is a Valuable 500 company and a Disability Confident Employer
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally